Random good picture Not show
1. The pool was in the shape of a heart.
2. The cloud was in the shape of a cock.
3. The government provides money in the shape of grants and student loans.
4. Help arrived in the shape of our next-door neighbours.
5. Help came in the shape of a $10,000 loan from his parents.
6. The lawn is interspersed with flower-beds in the shape of five-point stars.
7. I received a nasty surprise in the shape of a letter from the taxman.
8. He expressed his gratitude to us in the shape of an invitation to dinner.
9. He has roughed in the shape of her head in pencil.
10. The Prime Minister found a surprise ally today in the shape of Jacques Delors, the Commission President.
11. Luckily, help arrived in the shape of a police officer.
12. Kim's birthday cake was in the shape of a train.
13. And they were going to put them in the shape of an arrowhead.
14. Death hunts him down, in the shape of cancer of the bladder.
15. He made a bowl in the shape of a heart.
16. The first type forms a core in the shape of a cube.
17. One was a simple wooden structure carved in the shape of the building.
18. Part of the bank here was in the shape of a sea wall, with a miniature promenade running along the top.
19. There was no mitigating feature in the shape of a plea of guilty.
20. The follicle, in the shape of a sphere[sentencedict.com], is lined with a single layer of epithelial cells.
21. There was a big chocolate cake in the shape of a heart on the main table.
22. The rate of interest, in the shape of a tax-free bonus, is set by the Treasury.
23. There is a fancy mailbox in the shape of a mallard with the name Alvesteffer beneath it.
24. The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is a significant holiday celebrated in China, and the one with the longest history. The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated by boat races in the shape of dragons. Competing teams row their boats forward to a drumbeat racing to reach the finish end first.
25. The ancient people of this area worshipped a huge bronze idol in the shape of an elephant.
26. If this strategy fails, however, you then have to resort to sterner measures in the shape of video floodlights.
27. And the secret past of stony -faced consultant Julian Chapman emerges in the shape of a failed marriage and a drink problem.
28. It shouldn't be too long before we get an answer in the shape of the first computer animation feature films.
29. Management decidedly can not rely on having its spokesmen on the spot in the shape of co-operative station staff.
30. Next to this break room is an architectural model of a proposed Soviet building in the shape of the hammer and sickle.
More similar words: in the case of, in the name of, in the course of, shake off, on the side, on the spot, for the sake of, in the way, in that, in the end, in the air, in the way of, in the past, in the dark, in the main, in the open, in the world, in this case, in the least, in the heat of, in the future, more often than not, in the event of, in the long run, not in the least, in the distance, in the first place, wipe out, people, threshold.