Random good picture Not show
1. They will win out in the long run.
2. You will find it beneficial in the long run.
3. In the long run pricesare bound to rise.
4. The disquiet will boil over in the long run.
5. It'll be cheaper in the long run to use real leather.
6. All our hard work will be worth it in the long run .
7. In the long run, it works out more expensive to rent a television than to buy one.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. This measure inevitably means higher taxes in the long run.
9. Moving to Spain will be better for you in the long run.
10. It will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities.
11. It's expensive but worth it in the long run.
12. What might I do in the long run?
13. But in the long run the city of Mondovi could not command the loyalties of its dependent territory.
14. Even so, such alliances are, in the long run, doomed to failure.
15. But in the long run, it has proved impossible to continue down this path.
16. Besides which, in the long run it came down to the word of four people against one.
17. It is plain that, in the long run, the gentle art of compromise has much to recommend it.
18. In the long run it does not work; if it did, the parents would not be asking for advice.
19. Yet in the long run, diet failures vastly outnumber the successes.
20. It will bring with it joy and self-satisfaction in the long run.
21. Besides, in the long run, what good would it do?
22. If the government clamps down on the protestors, that will only serve to strengthen them in the long run.
23. It has been rather costly to install the machinery, but it should pay off in the long run.
24. Sometimes expensive drugs or other treatments can be economical in the long run.
25. His delay in making a decision could prove costly in the long run.
26. It seems a lot of effort but I'm sure it's the best solution in the long run.
27. Not everyone is prepared for such trauma, even though studies show that stocks outperform other investments, in the long run.
28. Although this is the socially efficient output in the short run it is not efficient in the long run.
29. Expenditure on research assistants might also save a significant degree of time and money in the long run.
30. The less you rely on any drugs, the better for your health in the long run.
More similar words: belong to, before long, in the least, not in the least, Congress, on the run, congressional, long., long, along, long for, get along, all along, prolong, run through, long-term, long since, any longer, no longer, longtime, so long as, as long as, run into, long before, along with, alongside, get along with, in that, in the way, in the air.