Random good picture Not show
1) In the case of the guinea pig, the number of offspring varies between two and five.
2) In the case of King Arthur, legend and truth are often inextricable.
3) Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
4) In the case of an adverse verdict,[http://sentencedict.com/in the case of.html] the company could stand to lose millions.
5) The police have ruled out foul play in the case of his death.
6) The court decided against the plaintiff in the case of James vs . Smith.
7) Similar principles apply in the case of older children .
8) I dread to think what will happen in the case of a major emergency.
9) In the case of bankruptcy, the property shall vest in the trustee.
10) Doctors have often achieved amazing results, as in the case of 11-year-old Jason.
11) The differences between authorities are particularly marked in the case of special education.
12) All have some money[Sentencedict.com], though in the case of Glamorgan it is disappearing fast.
13) In the case of synthetic chemicals apparently causing asthma, the effect may be due to irritation rather than an allergic reaction.
14) Chapter 2 has touched on food intolerance in the case of dairy produce.
15) Except in the case of rent arrears, almost anyone can act as a private bailiff.
16) There are further enormous complications in the case of nationalised industries.
17) In the case of the car industry, in the case of Ford, it's even higher.
18) Often, as in the case of crofting, these are related to land tenure systems and their legal basis.
19) As in the case of every other issue that could have been used against him, Clinton co-opted it.
20) In the case of other stocks, cost is ascertained by reference to purchase price plus duty where appropriate.
21) In the case of jade its aesthetic qualities only became apparent when the stone was polished.
22) In the case of eczema, it may be better to start with a simplified form of the elimination diet.
23) A similar picture emerges in the case of women except that women's earnings at all levels are only two-thirds of men's.
24) The insurance will cover the costs of repatriating you and your family in the case of an accident.
25) Surgical training takes at least nine years, or 11 in the case of obstetrics.
26) The amount of fruit in fruit juices must be 6% in the case of berries and 10% in the case of other fruits.
27) It's the kind of story we think of as myth. But in the case of Lincoln, the story is true.
28) The law will apply equally to men and women except in the case of maternity leave.
29) Nor is there any likelihood of competition being diminished, except in the case of one minor product, titanium dioxide.
30) The government is reportedly unwilling to enforce conservation laws in the case of influential royal parties from its Gulf allies.
More similar words: in the course of, in case of, in this case, because of, a case in point, in the name of, in the shape of, case, in case, make use of, in any case, take care of, at the expense of, in that, in the way, on the contrary, in the air, in the end, in the open, in the way of, in the main, in the dark, in the past, in the least, in the world, in the heat of, in the future, more often than not, not in the least, in the event of.