Random good picture Not show
1. We spent months in hiding.
2. Gray is thought to be in hiding near the France/Italy border.
3. He stayed in hiding for a year.
4. She was schooled in hiding her emotions.
5. The fugitive had spent five weeks in hiding.sentencedict.com/in hiding.html
6. We have proof positive that he is in hiding.
7. He has just begun his fourth year in hiding.
8. The priest remains in hiding after threats by former officials of the ousted dictatorship.
9. They nevertheless had difficulty in hiding their satisfied smiles.
10. He had endured the days in hiding in London and then the boat trip across listening to her talk.
11. Some may have been in hiding, traumatized by the squealing that had filled the afternoon air and then quite abruptly ceased.
12. An old upper-hab mind, lurking in hiding behind the new Fist mind?
13. Only one fertile Genestealer needed to remain alive in hiding to undo all the good work within a few decades.
14. Do you leave spare keys in hiding places outside the house?
15. But the general was already in hiding on a friends estate.
16. Then she remained in hiding, refusing to venture out all day.
17. They are now in hiding at an undisclosed address.
18. We believe she may have played a part in hiding the cash.
19. Under the protection of British authorities, Rushdie lived in hiding for nearly a decade.
20. Bin Laden is believed to be in hiding somewhere along the mountainous border between Afghanistan and Pakistan and occasionally releases video and audio messages.
21. They put a contract out on him and he's in hiding.
22. Detectives leading the hunt for the killer believe he may be in hiding.
23. When he does come to publish his account of the oddities of peripatetic life in hiding, it will be compelling reading.
24. It is naive to think that self-assertiveness is easy. To live self-assertively - which means to live authentically-is an act of high courage. That is why so many people spend the better part of their lives in hiding - from others and also from themselves. Nathaniel Branden
25. She was feeling her loss much more than she revealed; she was schooled in hiding her emotions.
26. A major section of Nar Shaddaa became a refuge for Neimoidians in hiding.
27. Meanwhile, the U. S. is hunting for Osama bin Laden and other terrorists believed to be in hiding in the mountainous, mostly lawless tribal areas along the Afghan-Pakistan border.
28. Note: Since our last report on the EU-US frame-up of Assange it is now being reported that one of his two accusers, Anna Ardin, has fled Sweden and is now in hiding in the Palestinian territories.
29. The pegre is always the poor pegre, and he is always the hare in hiding, the fugitive mouse, the flying bird.
30. Serbia's government has been under increasing pressure to arrest war crimes suspects such as Karadzic and Mladic – who were believed to be in hiding in Serbia rather than Bosnia.