Random good picture Not show
(1) This indicated that hypercoagulable rat model had been successfully established by feeding rats with high starch diet.
(2) The hypercoagulable state poses an extra problem in women with a mechanical valve prosthesis.
(3) The results showed: 1. PD group had hypercoagulable state than NC group. The prothrombotic state in PD patients was most severe in contrast with CRF patients and HD patients.
(4) Objective: To study related factors affecting hypercoagulable state in patients with nephrotic syndromes.
(5) Conclusion:Patients with CRF have hypercoagulable state and CAPD can relieve the hypercoagulability to a certain extent.
(6) Indeed, a transient hypercoagulable state may occur when warfarin is initiated without heparin and may lead to abnormal clotting and skin necrosis.
(7) AIM:To observe the changes of blood hypercoagulable state in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases at acute exacerbation.
(8) Pregnancy is classically thought to be a hypercoagulable state.
(9) Renal vein thrombosis is one of the most common and severe complications of nephrotic syndrome( NS )[sentence dictionary], which has a distinct tendency of hypercoagulable state.
(10) It is efficient when treated with heparin to prevent the hypercoagulable state.
(11) The patient presented here was recently postpartum, and a hypercoagulable state associated with her pregnancy was the most likely risk factor in the development of her SSS thrombosis.
(12) Objective To discuss the development change and clinical significance of hypercoagulable molecular marker (HMM) in varied stages of cerebral thrombosis (CT) .
(13) Result: The formation of lower extremity deep venous thrombosis of old patients in postoperative was correlated to the movement situation and hypercoagulable state.
(14) Predisposing factors leading to SSS thrombosis may be grouped into one of three categories: hypercoagulable state, venous flow disturbance, and in association with infection or inflammation.
(15) Conclusion During the onset of AMI, TFP is initiated and the blood is in hypercoagulable state.
(16) This review provides a brief overview of the pathophysiology of the hypercoagulable state associated with nephrotic syndrome and the directions on antithrombotic therapy.
(17) A number of acute hearing loss model was established in hypercoagulable state under the blockage of blood vessels.
(18) In patients with underlying malignancy, systemic venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a common complication in the cancer-related hypercoagulable state.
(19) Many physicians are reluctant to start warfarin treatment without bridging with either heparin or enoxaparin, aiming at prevention of a warfarin-related hypercoagulable state.
(20) Objective: To investigate the clinical significance of measuring indexes related to thrombosis in treating diabetes hypercoagulable state and preventing its complications in patients with diabetes.
More similar words: coagulant, coagulase, coagulate, coagulated, coagulating, coagulative, coagulation, anticoagulation, thermocoagulation, electrocoagulation, anticoagulant, anti-coagulant, coagulum, calculable, manipulable, incalculable, overcoat, undercoat, hypercube, primer coat, hypercarbia, hypercapnia, roller coaster, hypercalcemia, hypercritical, hyperchromatic, hypercalciuria, arab league, hypercholesterolemia, callable.