Random good picture Not show
1. Greyhounds were originally bred as hunting dogs.
2. Our hunting dogs are questing for small wild animals in the woods.
3. The hunting dog lolled its tongue out.
4. The hunting dog put up some partridges.
5. A good hunting dog is alert to every sound and movement around.
6. African hunting dogs will tear at the flesh of their victim until it is weak.
7. Hunting dogs belong in the country, not in the city.
8. The wounded wolf rounded on the hunting dogs and fought to the death.
9. A hunting dog runs fast.
10. The Norwegian Elkhound is a hardy gray hunting dog.
11. They are going to cast off the hunting dog.
12. A hunting dog sniffed the Ugly Duckling.
13. Don't cast off the hunting dog.
14. It doesn't look much like a hunting dog.
15. The African wild dog, also called Cape hunting dog or painted dog, typically roams the open plains and sparse woodlands of sub-Saharan Africa.
16. A swift, slender, medium-sized hunting dog, bred primarily in the Balearic Islands and having a short, solid, or spotted red and white or tawny coat.
17. A medium-sized hunting dog of a breed originating in Scotland, and having a silky black-and-tan coat.
18. A hunting dog rushed, smelled a while on his body and went away.
19. Primarily a hunting dog, he should be shown in hard working condition.
20. The hunting dog scented a fox in the hole and opened up.
21. Hungarian hunting dog resembling the Weimaraner but having a rich deep red coat.
22. Then one day I saw a hunting dog in the woods, an English setter flecked with black. His tail tangled with dock burs.
23. A good hunting dog is alert to every sound and movement in the field.
24. The Basenji is a small, short haired hunting dog from Africa.
25. Lovingly preserved a hunting dog whose bandages fell off long ago likely belonged a pharaoh.
26. A deer suddenly sprang across the road, with a pack of hunting dogs in hot pursuit.
27. " Yeah, " Dad said, " be a good hunting dog soon as I get around to learnin'her. "sentencedict.com/hunting dog.html
28. The American Water Spaniel was developed in the United States as an all-around hunting dog, bred to retrieve from skiff or canoes and work ground with relative ease.
29. General AppearanceThat of a medium - sized short - coated hunting dog of distinguished appearance and bearing.
More similar words: hunting, huntington, witch-hunting, hunting ground, bargain-hunting, huntington's disease, let sleeping dogs lie, accounting department, setting down, hangdog, bunting, punting, vaunting, haunting, daunting, stunting, counting, grunting, mounting, taunting, flaunting, kingdom, dauntingly, accounting, recounting, ding-dong, bring down, lying down, dingdong, derring-do.