Random good picture Not show
1. Justin:I have an axe to grind with him.
2. Angela: "I have an axe to grind with you."
3. I have an axe to grind!
4. Often the author will have an axe to grind, leading to a one-sided commentary on issues and debates.
5. Whenever he flatters your generosity, he will certainly have an axe to grind.
6. Over the years, my curiosity has led me talk to folk who don't have an axe to grind or a vested interest in marketing's explanations of how things work.
More similar words: come to grief, have a ball, have to, have a good time, grind, have to do with, autograph, pictograph, photograph, have, rotogravure, photographer, cartography, photography, caveat, shave, haven, behave, have on, piece together, give and take, huddle together, grin, have sex, cinematography, leave alone, have it off, misbehave, close shave, chagrin.