Random good picture Not show
(1) A half-cycle difference causes cancellation.
(2) In positive half-cycle of AC voltage (or under DC voltage), DCEL devices are excited by high electric field and low current.
(3) The drawing method for half-cycle in the matrix is discussed, and an example of application is given in the paper.
(4) Results Aortic half-cycle stent-graft were successfully placed for all 15 dogs, 7 right and 8 left renal arteries were excluded and other branches of aortas were free.
(5) Now consider the case of a half-cycle shift A between the identical functions.
(6) Then(sentencedict.com/half-cycle.html), a sequence of half-cycle is drawn from the matrix to construct a flight by flight random load spectrum.
(7) It is based on the widely used analogue "half-cycle peak ratio" technique, form which it differs by being entirely digital, no additional analogue signal processing or other hardware is required.
(8) Peak stresses in both tensile and compressive half-cycle after various cycles were measured.
(9) To reverse the direction of an alternating electric current each half-cycle to produce a unidirectional current.
(10) Some of the downward first motion records from the nuclear explosions is probably that of th second half-cycle of the initial wave owing to lower signal-to-noise ratio.
(11) These losses are associated with the rearrangement of the magnetic domains in the core during each half-cycle.
(12) A new method of fast discrimination between transformer inrush current and internal fault current based on the half-cycle moving and comparison method is presented.
(13) An auto - controlling system of arc length for AC - TIG welding with half-cycle arc voltage (workpiece positive) as a sensing signal is introduced in this paper.
(14) The ordinary algorithm testing includes two point product algorithm, derivative algorithm, half-cycle And integration algorithm.
(15) These losses are associated with the rearrangement of the magnetic domains in the core during each half-cycle. (iv) Leakage flux.
More similar words: half cycle, half-caste, half-cocked, cycle, half-century, cycler, bicycle, recycle, epicycle, unicycle, tricycle, recycler, cycle time, go off half-cocked, go off at half cock, monocycle, duty cycle, life cycle, lifecycle, heat cycle, hemicycle, next cycle, krebs cycle, motorcycle, clock cycle, trade cycle, on a bicycle, cycle count, market cycle, short cycle.