Similar words: for the best, northwest, interest, for the present, north, over there, worth, northern.
Random good picture Not show
1. Trust to luck for the rest.
2. He lived here with his family for the rest of his life.
3. It was an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life.
4. He'll be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
5. The price of oil should remain stable for the rest of 1992.
6. His secretary says he will be incommunicado for the rest of the day.
7. Now we'll be able to live in luxury for the rest of our lives.
8. For the rest of the morning he searched aimlessly through the town.
9. Temperatures remained high for the rest of the week.
10. Her sufferings are recorded on her face for the rest of her life.
11. For the rest of the lunchbreak I do my marking.
12. He'll be haunted by the crash for the rest of his life.
13. Ensure that our traditional markets are looked after; for the rest, I am not much concerned.
14. Successful state schools must be used as models for the rest.
15. He was to regret that decision for the rest of his life .
16. It put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.
17. The sisters were to remain spinsters for the rest of their lives.
18. The university authorities sent the student down for the rest of the term.
19. The celebration's is a time for protection from evil and disease for the rest of the year. It is done so by different practices such as hanging healthy herbs on the front door, drinking nutritious concoctions, and displaying portraits of evil's nemesis, Chung Kuei. If one manages to stand an egg on it's end at exactly 12:00 noon, the following year will be a lucky one.
20. Most people who've had chicken pox once are immune to it for the rest of their lives.
21. The company's sales figures for the first six months augur well for the rest of the year.
22. This rain looks as if it has set in for the rest of the day.
23. He has my son's blood on his hands. I hope it haunts him for the rest of his days.
24. If she let this chance slip,(Sentencedict.com ) she would regret it for the rest of her life.
25. Fighting in Vietnam was an experience that would haunt him for the rest of his life.
26. If you spend any time in prison, you're labelled as a criminal for the rest of your life.
27. When Dad died, he left us both enough to live in comfort for the rest of our lives.
28. He got his nickname when he was at school and it stuck for the rest of his life.
29. Now the leadership wants to look forward, and to outline a strategy for the rest of the century.
30. You really need to smarten up your appearance, Chris - and the same goes for the rest of you.
More similar words: for the best, northwest, interest, for the present, north, over there, worth, northern, worthy, call forth, set forth, northeast, be worth, come forth, and so forth, forest, back and forth, for the future, for the sake of, for the moment, resort, rest on, arrest, restore, restrict, for the time being, restriction, be responsible for, prestidigitation, here and there.