Random good picture Not show
1. Who is the firstfruit of a harvest of blessings to come?
2. They were purchased from among men and offered firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
3. Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the house of the Lord your God.
4. On the day of the firstfruits, when you offer a grain offering of new grain to the LORD at your Feast of Weeks, you shall have a holy convocation.
5. On the day of firstfruits, when you present to the LORD an offering of new grain during the Feast of Weeks,(sentencedict.com/firstfruits.html) hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work.
6. On the day of firstfruits, when you present to the Lord an offering of new grain during the Feast of Weeks, hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work.
7. If you bring a grain offering of firstfruits to the Lord , offer crushed heads of new grain roasted in the fire.
8. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
9. All the land's firstfruits that they bring to the Lord will be yours.
10. Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.
11. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
12. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
13. And they shall not sell of it, neither exchange, nor alienate the firstfruits of the land: for it is holy unto the LORD.
14. And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.
15. You may bring them to the Lord as an offering of the firstfruits, but they are not to be offered on the altar as a pleasing aroma.
16. From wherever you live, bring two loaves made of two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour, baked with yeast, as a wave offering of firstfruits to the Lord .
17. He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham.
18. The priest is to wave the two lambs before the Lord as a wave offering, together with the bread of the firstfruits.
19. Then he struck down all the firstborn in their land , the firstfruits of all their manhood.
20. Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
21. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
22. I give you all the finest olive oil and all the finest new wine and grain they give the Lord as the firstfruits of their harvest.
23. Rom. 8:23 And not only so, but we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan in ourselves, eagerly awaiting sonship, the redemption of our body.
24. And not only so, but we ourselves also, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan in ourselves, eagerly awaiting sonship, the redemption of our body.
More similar words: first floor, fruits, fruit, fruity, fruition, fruitful, fruit salad, fruitless, fruiterer, jackfruit, bear fruit, thirst for, dried fruit, fruitfully, grapefruit, fruitlessly, citrus fruit, passion fruit, fruitfulness, fruiting body, first, firstly, at first, first-aid, first aid, firsthand, first-hand, first-rate, first lady, first-ever.