Random good picture Not show
1. The improvement of operating process of smelting ferrosilicon with different semicokes is analyzed.
2. During the production of ferrosilicon, main pollutants are the dust of flue gas discharged from furnace.
3. The follows are brief operational report of ferrosilicon smelting plant, Semi-coke Smelting Plant, Graphite electrode plant, water works and sewage treatment plant.
4. The efficiency of chemical heating with ferrosilicon and its effect on steel quality and erosion of ladle lining were studied.
5. It introduces decreasing ferrosilicon aluminum content production method and dealumiumazation effect.
6. As alloy additives , ferrosilicon is widely used in low alloy structural steel, alloy structural steel , spring steel , bearing steel , heat - resistant steel and electrical silicon steel .
7. Metal products such as ferrochrome, ferromanganese, and ferrosilicon that are commonly used as raw materials to aid various stages in stainless steel making.
8. Effect of different spheroidizers with rare earth ferrosilicon alloy melted by different melting method on the spheroidizing ability is different.
9. Determination of trace Mo in ferrosilicon alloy by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry is studied.
10. Expound magnesium metallurgy with ferrosilicon process and calcium metallurgy with aluminothermic process by contracting technological conditions.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The process of smelting low carbon ferrochromium using ferrosilicon as reducer instead of silicochromium alloy is introduced.
12. A spectrophotometric method for the determination of trace boron in ferrosilicon alloy was proposed.
13. Simultaneous determination of Mn, Ca, Al, Cr and Cu in ferrosilicon by ICP - AES was reported.
14. The modification effects of low - carbon ferrochromium and rare - earth ferrosilicon take second place.
15. The experiment results showed the structure was refined and the properties were enhanced after adding modificator, such as rare-earth ferrosilicon.
16. The effects of technical factors on melting process of ferrosilicon in liquid iron are studied by using numerical simulation.
17. Two separate periods are identified:the iron shell period and melting period, after immersion of ferrosilicon into liquid iron.
18. This paper simply describes the character of slag constitution in smelting ferrosilicon - manganese and its controlling method.
19. It introduces preventive measures and treatment methods for 25 MVA ferrosilicon furnace's electrode accidents.
20. It can be widely in producing metal silica, iron alloy, ferrosilicon, fertile, electric stone and carbonized silica as an irreplaceable material.
21. Furthermore, the material consumption and environmental impacts generated by the ferrosilicon production may not be disregarded.
22. Mineral deposits in the territory of quartz sand, limestone, stone Ferrosilicon , mainly clay.
23. Our main products include ferroalloys like ferro-phosphorus, ferro-phosphorus micro-powder (ferrous phosphide Micro-powder), ferrotitanium micro-powder, ferrosilicon and ferromanganese.
More similar words: silicosis, silicon, silicone, silicones, borosilicate, polysilicon, silicon chip, silicon steel, silicon valley, silicon oxide, silicone rubber, silicon dioxide, silicon carbide, anti-corrosive, anti-corrosion, anticorrosion, anticorrosive, fluosilicate, aluminosilicate, ferroconcrete, probability of error, chili con carne, ferro, ferro-, ferrous, ferrocene, nonferrous, silica, ferric oxide, corrosive.