Random good picture Not show
31) Nor is positive feedback necessary for oscillatory behavior.
32) This can provide useful feedback for the farmer, too.
33) Support and feedback from others is very helpful.
34) The answer is simple: immediate feedback.
35) Feedback is a very clever idea.
36) Feedback created internal consequences for employees.
37) He found that positive feedback was predictably given most often for accuracy and quantity of reading.
38) He gave me loads of feedback about how other people saw me.Sentencedict
39) Few consultants assessed the effectiveness of teaching, and feedback to juniors was rudimentary.
40) Setting intermediate goals and providing an assessment of them is another way that feedback can help the student adjust her learning.
41) Providing positive, effective feedback to students is not necessarily easy.
42) Now I listen more, and get immediate feedback on my decisions.
43) Another possible origin of positive feedback is the finite internal impedance of the bias supply.
44) Difficulties for the teacher in providing appropriate and useful feedback to individual groups. 2.
45) They hope the charter will let patients know their rights and give feedback if the service is not working.
46) That such feedback is not enough to prevent many from smoking and abusing alcohol is another topic for another time.
47) The feedback from these is helpful in that the school strengths are illuminated from yet another perspective.
48) In most cases, quite fairly, the interviewer will give you feedback on the test.
49) Lack of appreciation and positive feedback from those around you.
50) For instance, primary schools are now involved, on a thin representational basis admittedly, in providing feedback to teacher educators.
51) Alter each role play, have group members provide feedback on what the person did well and what aspects need improvement.
52) But in swarm systems, positive feedback can lead to increasing order.
53) This meeting generated a great deal of lively discussion and useful feedback.
54) It is the purpose of this research to investigate how changing the feedback provided by the computer affects the complex learning process.
55) We have endured hardship in order to provide continuous feedback.
56) When parents are involved in the care and planning for their infant, they can enjoy satisfying feedback from him.
57) Deaf people get no acoustic feedback when they talk, so their speech is often impaired.
58) However, allosteric positive feedback is not sufficient to produce sustained oscillations.
59) Such feedback can be valuable as a reality check and provide you support when you actually implement your plan.
60) It should include assessment and provide feedback on progress with glycosylated haemoglobin levels.
More similar words: hold back, feed on, back, back on, back up, back of, cut back, back away, pay back, set back, call back, backyard, draw back, go back to, go back on, keep back, give back, look back, bring back, fall back on, double back, date back to, background, back and forth, quarterback, fee, feel, feel out, feel like, need.