Similar words: apart from, depart from, result from, benefit from, preempt, prompt, from, as from.
Random good picture Not show
1. Some students are exempt from certain exams.
2. Certain charities are exempt from VAT registration.
3. Men in college were exempt from military service.
4. The interest is exempt from income tax .
5. The interest on the money is exempt from tax.
6. Pensioners are automatically exempt from prescription charges.
7. Children under 16 are exempt from prescription charges.
8. She is exempt from sex discrimination laws.
9. Beer for personal use is exempt from duty.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Virtually all students will be exempt from the tax.
11. This income is totally exempt from taxation.
12. Any profits made are totally exempt from taxation.
13. Children are exempt from the charges.
14. These goods are exempt from customs duties.
15. Students are exempt from some classes in the curriculum for religious reasons.
16. He was exempt from charges by virtue of his youth/of being so young/of the fact that he was so young.
17. Pregnant women are exempt from dental charges under the current health system.
18. Goods exempt from this tax include books and children's clothes.
19. Their income is exempt from state taxes.
20. Information exempt from disclosure is defined and includes information relating to an individual's education.
21. Owners of historic houses are to be exempt from the revaluation for tax purposes included in measures covering commercial property.
22. The biggest lorries will be exempt from much of the duty they now pay.
23. Sufferers from Alzheimer's disease were to be exempt from the tax - a concession which opposition parties had fought for.
24. To be exempt from taxation the trust must meet Inland Revenue conditions relating to contributions and benefit entitlement.
25. Are students exempt from compulsory schooling or from certain courses in the curriculum on religious grounds?
26. The pension fund is totally exempt from income tax and capital gains tax, providing excellent growth prospects for your money.
27. And, frankly I would be surprised if the majority of readers were completely exempt from such situations.
28. There are few important national resources that are entirely exempt from economic transnational practices.
29. Negotiators said Wednesday that the main sticking point was still whether the industry should be exempt from paying punitive damages.
30. Furthermore, interest on the bonds of state and local governments is exempt from the Federal income tax.
More similar words: apart from, depart from, result from, benefit from, preempt, prompt, from, as from, far from, away from, come from, free from, from now on, hear from, keep from, aside from, learn from, derive from, differ from, from memory, from time to time, except for, execute, executive, execution, set free, symptom, bumptious, sumptuous, assumption.