Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods To analyze clinical and electroencephalographic data of 36 BECT patients.
(2) The electroencephalographic (EEG) changes in 8 volunteers after infusion of 15 mg midazolam were analysed quantitatively with the computer EEG analysis hardware and software made by authors.
(3) Objective To explore the clinical and electroencephalographic characteristics of frontal lobe epilepsy (FLE).
(4) Objective: To analyze the clinical and electroencephalographic (EEG) features of partial motor status epilepticus.
(5) Electroencephalographic abnormalities may include generalized slowing, as seen in this case by M.
(6) Objective To investigate the clinical and electroencephalographic characteristics of automatism. Sentencedict.com
(7) Comparison between Bispectral Index and Patient State Index as Measures of the Electroencephalographic Effects of Sevoflurane.
(8) Conclusion Understanding BECT's distinctive clinical manifestation and its typical electroencephalographic change is the mainstay of diagnosis.
(9) This study aimed to recognize the clinical characteristics and electroencephalographic features of BECT.
(10) To pick up brain activity, the skullcap is covered in electroencephalographic (EEG) electrodes.
(11) Objectives To study health-related quality of life(HRQOL) of children with subclinical epileptiform electroencephalographic discharges.
More similar words: electroencephalograph, electroencephalography, electroencephalogram, magnetoencephalography, electrograph, electromyograph, electromyography, electrocardiograph, electrogastrography, electrocardiography, encephalocele, telencephalon, encephalon, encephaloma, holographic, diencephalon, mesencephalon, metencephalon, meningoencephalitis, encephalopathy, crystallographic, encephalomalacia, spectrograph, encephalomyelitis, electrogram, telegraphic transfer, electromyogram, electrocardiogram, electrovalence, orthographic projection.