Random good picture Not show
(1) This change should stop the aimless kicking downfield.
(2) Hoard and Graham plowed downfield, with the Raiders offering little resistance.
(3) When Zeier finally found an open man downfield, he threw a pass off the head of umpire Bob Wagner.
(4) He has been catching the ball deeper downfield as the season has gone along.
(5) He located running back John Fuqua 20 yards downfield and let fly.
(6) He caught the ball and ran downfield 15 yards.
(7) He threw to a downfield receiver.
(8) Maybe the Browns would even throw downfield a couple times a game.
(9) He's determined to get downfield[sentence dictionary], but at any given moment he may need to go sideways or even backwards to get there.
(10) Parry was running downfield , covering a kickoff when a teammate was knocked down and rolled into Parry's leg.
(11) A pass route in which the receiver runs downfield for several yards, then cuts at a right angle toward the nearest sideline.
(12) When Troy Polamalu intercepts a pass and dashes downfield, my spirits soar.
(13) Kaufman nearly broke a long touchdown run in the first quarter, but he ran into teammate James Jett downfield.
(14) The challenge around tactics of modem football always be applied in midline of center field and downfield .
(15) Because gravity is a constant,(sentencedict.com) experienced quarterbacks and kickers can account for its effects to move the ball downfield as efficiently as possible.
(16) At its most brutal (and most English) form, some teams simply play a long ball downfield for a sprinting striker.
(17) Again, this is not necessarily a high-percentage chance for success, but you might just start moving the ball downfield .
(18) Swan because of a heavy body, so when they take off or land in the water for some distance running downfield .
(19) GEORGE CARLIN: " The object in football is to march downfield and penetrate enemy territory and get into the end zone.
(20) The challenge around tactics of modern football always be applied in midline of center field and downfield .
(21) What he missed were those other guys looking back at him in the huddle. Those eleven guys every one of them seeing things them same way. All of them looking downfield together.
More similar words: canfield, infield, corn field, cornfield, infielder, grain field, common field, winfield scott, field, fields, afield, subfield, upfield, oldfield, outfield, fielder, midfield, field gun, garfield, oilfield, oil field, sheffield, field day, goldfield, gasfield, snowfield, fielding, far afield, gas field, field man.