Random good picture Not show
1. The diamond thief double-crossed his partners and gave them only worthless fake jewels.
2. Mr Arbor squawked that the deal was a double-cross.
3. Don't try and double-cross me, Taylor, because I'll kill you.
4. They say that he would even double-cross his own mother.
5. They set up a double-cross to cheat him of his money.
6. He double-crossed the rest of the gang and disappeared with all the money.
7. He was killed for double-crossing his Mob bosses.
8. Carter was furious at this double-cross.
9. Harry and Danny double-crossed the gang and escaped with all the money.
10. It has enough twists and fakes, double-crosses and sneak attacks to keep your mind spinning.
11. Story: A team of secret agents battles double-crossing spies and arms dealers.
12. But if they suspected you of double-crossing them, that could be a different story.
13. But, he concedes, the winning candidates melted under pressure and double-crossed the movement when they raised water rates.
14. I'm warning you - if you double-cross me, I'll kill you.
15. But when Eisenhower opposed changes in the law, Durkin resigned and accused the Republican president of a double-cross.
16. If you don't, he accuses you of double-crossing .
17. TOMMY: Come here you double-crossing piece of shit!
18. After escaping a gang of double-crossing Columbians and a chainsaw, Tony's raw and determined spirit wins Frank's respect and employ.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Last week's episode set up a lot of double-crossing. What can you say about that?
20. He would later rejoin the night elf defenders, claiming that double-crossing the Legion had been his plan all along.
More similar words: double cross, double-cross, double-crosser, double cropping, grade crossing, double cream, crossing, double counting, crossing over, crossing-over, cross dressing, zebra crossing, crossing guard, level crossing, pelican crossing, double chin, double-click, double check, double-check, double click, pedestrian crossing, cross infection, double dipping, double-glazing, double glazing, double-dealing, engrossing, double, doublet, double-entry accounting.