Similar words: grandniece, independent companies, curie point, antiepileptic, antiepileptic drug, old nick, midnight, prednisone. Meaning: n. a river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
Random good picture Not show
1. The area behind the Dnieper river.
2. The Red Army pushed across the Dnieper and threatened to open a breach between the Wehrmacht's Army Group South and its neighbour to the north, Army Group Centre.
3. The Kyiv (or Kiev) Reservoir lies along the Dnieper River, some 16 kilometers (10 miles) north of the Ukrainian capital.
4. On the both banks of the Dnieper one can find these weird constructions – former ultrasecret buildings.sentencedict.com
5. Dnieper north-south central part of the shipping lines and major industrial and agricultural water.
6. The Totenkopf Division remained on station in the Dnieper bend for the remainder of 1943.
7. Russian aircraft bombed the bridges over the Dnieper that the SS men were trying to capture, and again engineers had to repair them before the advance could continue towards Gorki.
8. Ukrainians bathe in the Dnieper river in Kiev on January 19, 2011 during Epiphany celebrations.
9. A river rising east of Smolensk in western European U. S. S. R. and flowing about 885 km (550 mi) generally south to the Dnieper River above Kiev.
10. By the time he died Genghiz Khan ruled from the Yellow River in the east to the banks of the Dnieper in southern Russia.
11. A city of west-central European U. S. S. R. on the Dnieper River west-southwest of Moscow.
12. The Russian army, supposing Napoleon would take the road to the right beyond the Dnieper—the only sensible course—turned also to the right, and came out on the high road at Krasnoe.
13. The SS men avoided the Soviet troops, leaving them for follow-on forces, and aimed for a crossing point over the River Dnieper at Shklov.
14. A city of southwest European U. S. S. R. on the Dnieper River near the Black Sea east-northeast of Odessa.
15. You can find it on the bank of the Dnieper, several kilometers far from the Kiev Hydroelectric Power Station.
16. A city of southern European U. S. S. R. on the Dnieper River south-southwest of Kharkov.
17. A city of western European U. S. S. R. on the Dnieper River southwest of Moscow.
18. When Russia and Poland divided the Ukraine at the Dnieper River, the Cossacks appealed to the Turks, who used the opportunity to capture Kaminiec in 1672 and advance to Lvov in Poland.
19. Peter led a force of 14, 500 to intercept the supply train at Lesnaya on the Dnieper.
20. A river of west-central European U. S. S. R. rising in northwest Belorussia and flowing about ' km (380 mi) generally southward to the Dnieper River.
More similar words: grandniece, independent companies, curie point, antiepileptic, antiepileptic drug, old nick, midnight, prednisone, cloud nine, good night, goodnight, at midnight, day-and-night, day and night, mid-nineties, midnight sun, prednisolone, richard nixon, be on cloud nine, liquid nitrogen, have a good night, methylprednisolone, burn the midnight oil, genie, niece, Ernie, townie, have a good night's rest, weenie, Minnie.