Random good picture Not show
1. The growth rate was established by flow cytometry and the morphological characteristics of the growing cells by electron microscopy.
2. Flow cytometry Individual cell can be identified flow cytometer.
3. One measure of malignancy is aneuploidy by flow cytometry.
4. Conclusion Flow cytometry determining reticulocyte percentage and reticulocyte maturity index seems to be rapid, objective and precise method, and appropriate for clinical detection.
5. The invention discloses a flow cytometry and a waste liquid eductor thereof and a method.
6. Methods Three-colour direct immunofluorescence staining and multiparameter flow cytometry were used for analysis of 13 samples of immunophenotyping of multiple myeloma patients.
7. Flow cytometry was used in this paper to evaluate HSP70 in haemocytes of Chlamys farreri, which had been undergone following stresses: heat, cold, infection and degradation.
8. Using flow cytometry to measure expression of CD35, CD44 and CD62P on thrombocyte and erythrocyte of blood donors and patients with malignant tumors.
9. Flow cytometry results showed that melittin gene transfection inhibited CD54 expression in the hepatocarcinoma cells.
10. Fluorescent microspheres are applied in flow cytometry assay of epidemic hemorrhagic fever.
11. The main methods including flow cytometry FCM and image cytophotometry ( ICM ).
12. The cell luminosity factor was detected by flow cytometry, and the cell survival rate was calculated with trypan blue exclusion.
13. One measure of malignancy is aneuploidy flow cytometry flow cytometry pattern of a breast carcinoma.
14. Methods By means of bicolour fluorescence and flow cytometry (FCM) analysis, the results were compared during different lay-out time, hemolysis time and washing time.
15. Methods Apoptosis and morphology variations were investigated by microscopic inspection and flow cytometry(FCM). Results Oridonin can induce HCT8 cell apoptosis.
16. Methods: Tumor cell ploidy and the distribution of tumor cells in each stage of cell cycle were detected by flow cytometry.
17. Methods In 43 children of gluteal muscle contracture and 22 normal controls, peripheral blood T- lymphocytes and its subsets were analysed with flow cytometry.
18. With different concentration of caesalpinia sappan aqueous extract acting on cells, cells cycle and apoptosis rate were analyzed by flow cytometry (FCM).
19. Methods Afetr treatment with Baicalin of different concentrations, changes in cell growth and proliferation were reflected by MTT colorimetric analysis, and cell cycle distribution by flow cytometry.
20. Methods: Cell lines K562 was used to observe the effect of rats serum with arsenical agents on membrane fluidity and cell cycle by fluorophotometry and flow cytometry.
21. Objective To study the cross-lineage expression of acute lymphoblastic leukemia(ALL) with the use of multi-parameter flow cytometry in the immunophenotype of ALL.
22. The skin biopsy specimens from 17 patients with chronic actinic dermatitis were estimated by DNA flow cytometry.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. DNA content of gastric cancer cell was analyzed by image cytometry(ICM), which difference between MSI positive group and MSI negative group was compared.
24. Methods The expressions of CD8 and CD28 on T lymphocytes of peripheral blood were determined from 48 patients with gastric cancer and 30 healthy donors by flow cytometry.
25. Methods The cell cycle of CT26 under HBO and normobaric carbogen were examined with flow cytometry.
26. Methods DNA contents in coelom fluid cells were measured and analyzed from 91 patients with malignant carcinomas by flow cytometry.
27. The intracellular calcium level of neurons was measured with flow cytometry.
28. The effect of suramin on cell cycle distribution and apoptosis induction of PC 3M cells was evaluated with flow cytometry (FCM).
29. Methods:Immunological classification and CD117 expression of BM or PB leukemia cells from 159 leukemia patients were analysed by three-color flow cytometry with CD45/SSC gating strategy.
30. It is relatively easy to differentiate hairy cell leukemia from marginal zone lymphoma phenotypically by flow cytometry.
More similar words: cytometer, cytomegalic, cytomembrane, cytomegalovirus, optometry, photometry, keratometry, optometrist, photometric, densitometry, chromatometry, diffractometry, spectrophotometry, neurocytoma, astrocytoma, plasmacytoma, cytochrome, cytomorphology, pheochromocytoma, geometry, come true, biometry, isometry, allometry, thermometry, pyometra, tonometry, pyrometry, manometry, metronome.