Random good picture Not show
1. The little, fragile cymbidium, in his large, harsh hand.
2. The little cymbidium, my little cymbidium has been broken.
3. The vegetative and propagative organs of Cymbidium sinense were studied by paraffin method and observed under scanning elect ron microscope.
4. If Cymbidium is pregnant, we should keep it a little bit wet but not too wet.
5. Any of various epiphytic orchids of the genus Cymbidium, native to tropical Asia and Australia and extensively hybridized and cultivated for their elongate clusters of showy blooms.
6. I raised my hand to him, my little cymbidium lying in my hand.
7. Acting sword- leaved cymbidium of the Song Dynasty is not famous, the orchid home that connects Fujian this locality even and bookman refined scholar say to forbid orchid renown.
8. Only a few Cymbidium species are commonly grown in nurseries[Sentencedict.com ], due to the popularity of hybrids.
9. Cause of viral disease of Oncidium and Cymbidium is one or two of ORSV or CyMV in Yunnan.
10. The a flower pot for cultivating cymbidium, belonging to the improvement of the flower pot.
11. Company and the world's top Cymbidium companies - Japan cooperation to the Hill Park - scale production Cymbidium.
12. Cymbidium hybridism is a very important ornamental plant . Hybridization is a primary method of breeding of Cymbidium hybridum.
13. Survey and pathogens identification of viral disease on Oncidium, Phalaenopsis, and Cymbidium hybrid were carried out in Yunnan.
14. Compared the effect of different planting depth of domestication Cymbidium faberi's growth planted in lean-to type greenhouse of north China.
15. Anatomy study on the protocorm - like bodies formation and development of Cymbidium hybridium was conducted.
16. Under CO _ 2 enrichment condition, the in vitro Cymbidium plantlets were cultivated in the PackSystem ( CP · RW ).
17. He dismounts the horse whose hoofs has trampled on my little cymbidium and turns to me.
18. The only victory comes from Ding Wei, he after cymbidium virens cup again gram Li Shishi.
More similar words: rubidium, iridium, basidium, conidium, presidium, nephridium, clostridium, sodium bicarbonate, cymbal, clostridium botulinum, symbiont, symbiotic, symbiosis, symbiotically, odium, abiding, radium, tedium, podium, indium, sodium, medium, scandium, ambidextrous, rhodium, stadium, mediums, ambidexterity, turbidity, morbidity.