Random good picture Not show
1. He judged the current Transactions of the Royal Society to be unworthy of publication, the fault lying with the Secretary.
2. Name of the current transaction code.
3. Mark current transaction for rollback.
4. Support a current transaction, execute non - transactionally if none exists.
5. Support a current transaction, create a new one if none exists.
6. Create a new transaction, suspending the current transaction if one exists.
7. Error: Deleted the current transaction Transaction since response time is not accurate.
8. Support a current transaction, throw an exception if none exists.
9. Execute non - transactionally, suspending the current transaction if one exists.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. According to the quantity theory, money is held only for the purpose of making payments for current transactions.
11. All the rows in the database table that are affected by the current transaction will be locked; no other transaction can insert, delete or update a row in the selection set.
12. Also, because transactions can be named, undoable actions inherit their names from current transaction.
13. A floating point exception occured in the user process. Current transaction was aborted.
14. A shared lock. Objects in this lock mode were read from the database in the current transaction, rather than being pulled from a cache.
15. For instance, we might show output from a DB2 configuration file and ask, "What will happen when the current transaction log file becomes full?"
16. It does not cause the loss of any work that preceded it in the current transaction.
17. If a system error occurs in most of our mainframe/CICS applications[sentencedict.com], the current transaction will be terminated.
18. Fair value is an asset's purchase or sale price in a current transaction between willing parties.
19. Enlist 'true' When true , the pooler automatically enlists the connection in the creation thread's current transaction context. Recognized values are true , false , yes , and no .
20. Shah saw NSE enjoy nearly 70% EBITDA margin on the current transaction charges.
More similar words: payment transactions, current transformer, credit transaction, transaction, transactions, transaction management, actual transaction, transaction data, transaction flow, cash transaction, daily transaction, sales transaction, margin transaction, nested transaction, transaction handling, transaction manager, transaction control, business transaction, external transaction, commodity transaction, internal transaction, commercial transaction, transaction mechanism, transient current, foreign exchange transactions, transaction processing system, current tax, current task, current ratio, current time.