Random good picture Not show
1. He wrote a biography of Winston Churchill.
2. Churchill telegraphed an urgent message to Wavell.
3. In those days Churchill was still a name to conjure with.
4. Churchill was held in near veneration during his lifetime.
5. Winston Churchill and Richard Nixon were both controversial figures.
6. Churchill was installed as Chancellor of the university.
7. Churchill immediately set into motion a daring plan.
8. He thinks he's a second Churchill!
9. In 1945, Winston Churchill was defeated at the polls.
10. Churchill was prime minister during the Second World War.
11. As a politician, he modelled himself on Churchill.
12. The old man was the spit of Winston Churchill.
13. He was a wartime minister and intimate of Churchill.
14. He went to the extreme of adulation, describing Churchill as the greatest man who ever lived.
15. Churchill issued a new order overriding previous instructions.
16. Reproduced by kind permission of Churchill Livingstone.
17. The last Churchill Cabinet was brimming with independent spirits.
18. With the election imminent, Churchill returned to London.
19. Churchill complained of his insufferable rudeness.
20. Churchill had already earmarked Lyttleton for the job.
21. Apparently they regarded Churchill as a poor security risk.
22. The Club's telegram to Winston Churchill in 1945.
23. Churchill also stood, at a tall writing desk.
24. the Breeder's Cup races at Churchill Downs.
25. After 1951 Winston Churchill and his Conservative successors protected the welfare state, maintained full employment, and conciliated the trade unions.
26. Woolton told Churchill his supervisory role had largely ceased to function.
27. It is the work of Ivor Roberts-Jones, who also produced the statue of Churchill in Parliament Square.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. She was a splendid mimic and loved to imitate Winston Churchill.
29. The shape of post-war Europe was decided in Potsdam in 1945 by the Allied triumvirate of Churchill, Truman and Stalin.
30. Ten minutes later - another leap in the dark - he offered the appointment to Churchill.
More similar words: winston churchill, church, coptic church, catholic church, urchin, chill, chilli, chilly, chilled, chill out, achilles, chilling, achilles' heel, achilles tendon, churn, churl, churn out, churlish, brochure, manchuria, hillbilly, lurch, purchase, in the lurch, purchasing, hire purchase, bulk purchase, purchase order, child, chili.