Random good picture Not show
1. He chained his bike to the fence.
2. She chained the wolf securely to the post.
3. They chained themselves to lampposts in protest at the judge's decision.
4. We were sitting together in our cell, chained to the wall.
5. All the rowing boats were chained up.
6. Release the dog.He has been chained up for hours.
7. He is chained to his work.
8. She felt chained to the kitchen sink.
9. The dog was chained up for the night.
10. I chained my bike to the park railings.
11. The doors were always locked and chained.
12. His work chained him to his desk.
13. In former times, prisoners were chained to one another.
14. The dog was chained to the wall.
15. At work, he was chained to a system of boring meetings.
16. The dog was chained, so how did it get free?
17. Don't worry about the heavy load, it's chained down.
18. It's necessary that the dogs be chained up for the night.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. She chained her bike to the railings.
20. Their hands and feet were chained together.
21. I feel chained down with a wife, a house and children.
22. The prisoners were chained up in a dark cell.
23. The elephants were chained up by their legs.
24. It's so cruel to keep a pony chained up like that all the time.
25. I felt chained to the kitchen sink .
26. They are chained to the contract.
27. He chained his bicycle to the post.
28. Four activists chained themselves to the gates.
29. The dog was chained to the leg of the one solid garden seat.
30. Of course the dog makes such a noise, the poor creature is chained up all day.
More similar words: unchained, chain, chainsaw, maintained, food chain, chain store, chain smoker, chain of command, chain reaction, pained, stained, grained, drained, trained, obtained, ordained, attained, retained, strained, chagrined, sustained, contained, ingrained, harebrained, restrained, foreordained, constrained, entertained, unrestrained, unconstrained.