Random good picture Not show
1. Celecoxib may be widespread clinical used as a radiosensitizer.
2. With toast, tea, fruit or celecoxib direct consumption, are so perfect.
3. The Analgesic Efficacy of Celecoxib, Pregabalin, and Their Combination for Spinal Fusion Surgery.
4. Celecoxib ( Shenyang ) 9 ( long off ) road transit.
5. Deep mountain caves, temples many double waterfallfei liu, celecoxib as a tourist destination.
6. Method The rapid determination of celecoxib is realized by linear single sweep polarography.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The scientists hae shown that celecoxib an inhibitory and preventative effect on tumour development in rats.
8. Celecoxib as a cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor, was synthesized from p-methylacetophenone and ethyl trifluoroacetate by successively condensation and cyclization in 67% overall yield.
9. Objective: It is analysis of celecoxib for the preoperative period multimodality analgesic efficacy and safety evaluation.
10. ObjectiveEstablish a breast cancer bone metastasis nude mouse model, and investigate the effect of Celecoxib and Minocycline on breast cancer bone metastasis formation and growth.
11. AIM To evaluate the clinical application of the eperisone hydrochloride combined with celecoxib in the treatment of the neck pain and back pain.
12. Mao's team wanted to find a way to monitor patients taking a drug -- the COX-2 inhibitor celecoxib, sold by Pfizer under the brand name Celebrex -- in the hopes of preventing lung cancer.
More similar words: rofecoxib, flexible coupling, electrostatic accelerator, telecom, electric cell, telecommand, zinc oxide, electrolytic cell, telecontrol, static electricity, photoelectric cell, telecommuting, ferric oxide, nitric oxide, elective course, electrochemical cell, moxibustion, teleconference, telecommunication, teleconferencing, anodic oxidation, telecommunications, praecox, electronic recording, catalytic oxidation, telecommunication system, telecommunication network, telecommunication equipment, diesel-electric, cytotoxic t cell.