Random good picture Not show
1. As part of traditional local style house, the cave dwelling which adapts to the droughty climate and multi landform fully embodies the characteristic of the traditional ecological building.
2. For Yakisugi House, it was the small cave dwelling found near the Caves of Lascaux in France Fujimori encountered on his own travel.
3. After gorging itself, the colo retreats to its cave dwelling to hibernate and digest.
4. People say this is the cave dwelling of the Monkey King.
5. Ancient cave dwelling buildings have great reference value for interior environmental design today.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. This paper sugests a zero energy cave dwelling solar house in accordance with the thermal characteristics of the traditional cave dwelling locating in the loess plateau in the north of Shaanxi.
7. Children run in the cave dwelling as an exercise , Qian County , Shaanxi Province, China.
8. The research and analysis of the loess cave dwelling disaster not only has the engineering background, but also has important humanity and ecological significance.
9. The construction pattern of cave dwelling suggests many remarkable principles, and involves a series of questions of common architectural interests.
10. Mr. Wang: Shijiagou is a cave dwelling building in Shanxi, in fact it is a hillside building which located in a valley with the terrain.
11. Furthermore, by comparing with that of bungalows, the characteristics that warm in winter and cool in summer in cave dwelling are illustrated in quantity.
12. Mustapha guides the balloon up and alarmingly close to a 60-ft high cave dwelling. My silence is now based on fear but we drift by and upward.
13. The county has Scenic spots and historical sites such as Lion Mountain, Elephant Mountain, Carp Mountain, Xiadongtian, and Shuitanken Cave Dwelling.
14. Viewing from the global scale, the occurrence of settlements seemed to have started from the ground cave dwelling since the late period of homo erectus.
15. Cutting side hill or escarpment plumbed, the artificial cross section of the cave to be shaped, it comes into being cave dwelling after excavating inward then.
16. The people is living in a cave digged out from the hill slope and this is the famous Cave Dwelling Village for Shaanxi and Shanxi - a special kind of housing specially at the Loess Plateau.
17. The earthquake-induced landslides distributed in the tableland surface, gentle slope hills and tableland of the valley, is consistent with the cave dwelling and the engineering construction.
18. Ancient Village Shijiagou is a typical model of ancient cave dwelling off River Fen. It is of great historical, scientific and artist value.
19. They worked under gloomy lighting for long time with eating simple meal and living in the cold cave dwelling.
20. In this paper the casualty loess landfall are classified into two types according to their modes of development: tension-sliding loess landfall and collapsed earth cave dwelling .
More similar words: dwelling, dwelling house, cliff dwelling, swelling, towelling, wellington, travelling, duke of wellington, well-behaved, well behaved, well-informed, well-intentioned, dwell, dweller, dwell on, dwelled, selling, telling, belling, yelling, shelling, quelling, dwell time, smelling, spelling, fuelling, compelling, gruelling, expelling, modelling.