Random good picture Not show
1. So please keep the churchwardens and the P.C.C in your prayers.
2. The appellant's construction of successor in title was the correct one and the decision by the F.C.C. was a nullity.
3. This morning I have been set, by the P.C.C the task of preaching about money.
4. This reverberation unit is based on a c.c.d. delay line that has been designed specifically for operation in reverberation circuits.
5. The overall sum required to meet the payments due under the scheme to B.C.C.I. depositors is in the region of ￡78m.
6. In any case the L.C.C. used the slot conduit system and the Company used overhead wires.
7. F.C.C. Chairman Julius Genachowski says the service available is slow and costly compared with other developed countries.
8. We can't let C.C.F. fail, just like we can't let Haiti fail.
9. Dear C.C.: "The idea that companies cut back on hiring in the summer is a myth, " says Patty Coffey, a partner at staffing firm Winter Wyman.
10. In March C.C.F., its records lost, worked to track down students, one phone call leading to the next and finally to a parents' meeting in the wrecked school yard.
11. Some stations do not broadcast over the public airwaves so they do not have to follow F.C.C. rules.
12. The International Criminal Court (I.C.C.) is scheduled to announce Monday if a former Congolese militia leader will face trial on war crimes charges.
13. Forty-six years after its founding, C.C.F., a once-elite school catering to lower-middle-class girls who aspire to be the doctors, engineers and teachers of Haiti's future, is fighting for its life.
14. "When I quote from the I.P.C.C. I make sure that whatever I say is totally accurate, " he said.
15. If the court finds there is enough evidence against Lubanga to warrant a full trial it would be the first at the I.C.C. since it started work in 2002.
16. Inside C.C.F.[Sentence dictionary], the media center where girls usually waited at the end of the day was crushed.
17. According to C.C. Pei, the Chinese government had only one specific request of the design - that it "convey the sense of importance of China and China's role in the world today."
18. Shortly after the Jan. 12 earthquake, C.C.F.'s four directors ventured into the heart of Port-au-Prince to find out what had befallen their beloved school.
19. In the final count, some 174 students returned to C.C.F., short of the school's minimum enrollment to make ends meet.
20. Some schools tried to recover fees for the three months when they were closed. C.C.F.
21. Some parents, like Pierre Richard Milfort, said that if C.C.F. did shut down, he might take advantage of his American visa and abandon Haiti.
22. Marie Patricia Jean-Gilles, a receptionist at the Ministry of Justice, spends more than a third of her $325 monthly paycheck to send her daughter, Caroline Begein, to C.C.F.
23. A report in Agricultural Research magazine, from the Department of Agriculture, takes a fresh look at C.C.D. It says the disorder is truly a serious problem.