Random good picture Not show
1. Buck up! We'll be late.
2. If you don't buck up, we'll be late.
3. Oh, buck up for heaven's sake, Anthony! I'm sick of looking at your miserable face.
4. Come on, buck up, things aren't that bad!
5. Buck up! There's no school tomorrow!
6. Buck up, John! We'll be late.
7. Buck up, Tom, or you'll be late for school!
8. You'd better buck up your ideas if you want to pass the exam.
9. People are saying if we don't buck up we'll be in trouble.
10. Buck up ! Lots of people fail their driving test first time.
11. Buck up kid! It's not the end of the game.
12. The aim, it seemed, was to buck up their spirits in the face of the recession.
13. Buck up your ideas or you'll get more of the same treatment.
14. I wish it would buck up and be Monday.
15. I say, buck up, Bill - if you're man enough for Gennifer, you're man enough for me!
16. Short-term projects to improve customer service might buck up the conviction of those managers.
17. Hey, buck up, Jerry.
18. Dust curls as the limos kick and buck up the track towards the freeway.
19. Come on now, buck up, face the music!
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
20. So buck up, tone-deaf children of the world!
21. He knew that with a change of scene he would soon buck up.
22. It'll be a long time before the situation starts to buck up.
23. The counterargument is that disseminating such a scary image is intended to buck up his subjects' fighting spirit while persuading his enemies to appease him.