Random good picture Not show
1) She kept silent, forcing Buchanan to continue.
2) Buchanan has never held elective office.
3) And Buchanan goes after it like a heat-seeking missile.
4) Pat Buchanan still pads and snorts on the sidelines.
5) Sharpened up, it could be an antidote to Buchanan.
6) Buchanan began advertising on radio Wednesday.
7) Buchanan opposes abortion, affirmative action, immigration and imports.
8) See Here is compiled by Ian Buchanan.
9) Pat Buchanan has built a strong coalition of supporters.
10) Buchanan poses less of a problem for Dole.
11) Buchanan has tapped into the wellspring of middle-class angst.
12) Just as frequently,(http://sentencedict.com/buchanan.html) Buchanan denies those accusations.
13) Buchanan is in error on that point.
14) Pat Buchanan raising a rifle over his head.
15) However, Buchanan said he would attend the convention.
16) Pat Buchanan got out the vote.
17) But Buchanan claims to have intellectual support from within the establishment.
18) All the Republicans except Buchanan support global free trade and oppose direct measures to discourage companies from moving manufacturing plants overseas.
19) No evidence of a Buchanan trust fund or yacht club membership(sentencedict.com), however.
20) Buchanan has said he would gradually eliminate all foreign economic aid and give only limited assistance in instances of humanitarian disasters.
21) If elected, Buchanan promised, he would end all hirings based on race and gender.
22) By the force of his own enthusiasm, Buchanan has a chance of grabbing some of the 21 delegates at stake.
23) Buchanan was a speech writer for Nixon and communications director for Reagan.
24) Gramm, Alexander and Buchanan all recognize that Forbes' rise imperils their own chances to win credibility.
25) Pat Buchanan not withstanding, trade is booming more than ever before.
26) Gramm said he had to win Louisiana, but was trounced by conservative commentator Patrick Buchanan.
27) Turn the gain down a bit and the reverb up and this translates into old Roy Buchanan - anyone remember Sweet Dreams?
28) Who will be brave enough to puncture the Reaganite dream, while blocking the Buchanan nightmare?
29) The Texan stumbled badly in Louisiana, which gave most of its support to Buchanan.
30) The poll showed Dole with 58 percent support and Buchanan with 15 percent among likely Republican primary voters.
More similar words: james buchanan, bucharest, nebuchadnezzar, nebuchadnezzar ii, such and such, such-and-such, touch-and-go, touch and go, chana, nanchang, bacchanal, to such an extent that, bacchanalian, speech analysis, hans christian andersen, trebuchet, buchenwald, banana bread, banana split, banana peel, banana boat, banana tree, second banana, antananarivo, human anatomy, banana republic, banana oil, banana skin, top banana, bananas.