Random good picture Not show
1) Re-engineering is much harder to do because thinking is always hard and, like everything you do, you pilot it first.
2) Re-engineering, in many cases, has been abused as a euphemism for downsizing.
3) But others say he's just tinkering, re-engineering.
4) SOA does not require the re-engineering of existing systems.
5) The company has been involved in re-engineering yeast to make artemisinin, the anti-malarial drug.
6) This approach enables organizations to support iterative process re-engineering through a continuous business process improvement cycle.
7) A business process re-engineering effort at a large enterprise is a complex undertaking that may take several years and involve many people and many IT systems.
8) But determining whether the Ordos-style expansion and re-engineering of old cities is being driven by smart planning or propelled by speculative madness is a prime challenge for Beijing policy makers.
9) You can collect the data models by re-engineering and integrating source data models.
10) This re-engineering might be as simple as resetting field data types, or as complex as rewriting SQL queries and stored procedures in a format more suitable to the new database engine.
11) Ashworth recalls, "As part of the re-engineering of their processes(Sentencedict.com), the client's team defined a data model on which they built their requirements.
12) The object-oriented software is targeted at companies that are rightsizing into client/server and distributed computing environments and re-engineering their processes.
13) Do you have the necessary resources to carry out the workflow analysis and business process re-engineering?
14) Yet solicitors had considerable anxieties about aspects of the preparations for this drastic re-engineering of the civil justice system.
15) No large scale expansion in high capacity radio relay equipment is foreseen, despite the re-engineering of networks to give digital operation.
16) This generated profit,[http://sentencedict.com/re-engineering.html] but any substantial technical innovations required the approval of management and a re-engineering of the entire network.
17) His colleague, Michael Beer, says that far too many companies have applied re-engineering in a mechanistic fashion, chopping out costs without giving sufficient thought to long-term profitability.
18) If your business is like most, your business strategy and core-competency analysis have identified where you need to focus on business re-engineering and IT modernisation.
19) Optimized local adapters can be an integral component of an application modernization and re-engineering strategy.
20) But with innovative tools like fMRI and transcranial magnetic stimulation, and projects that are re-engineering a model of a human brain, scientists are working hard on cracking the neural code.
21) For e.g. How much does this effort involves analyzing business processes and re-engineering for efficiency?
22) SOA requires skilled analysts - SOA enables business process re-engineering.
More similar words: software engineering, value engineering, reverse engineering, automotive engineering, automobile engineering, engineering, bioengineering, civil engineering, human engineering, engineering school, system engineering, safety engineering, engineering design, nuclear engineering, genetic engineering, engineering science, process engineering, software engineer, engineering analysis, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, structural engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, reliability engineering, agricultural engineering, aeronautical engineering, service engineer, locomotive engineer, aerospace engineer.