Random good picture Not show
1. Hunger is the body's signal that levels of blood sugar are too low.
2. Insulin in the bloodstream reduces the quantity of blood sugar.
3. Insulin controls blood sugar levels in the body.
4. Diabetic, gone into a coma from low blood sugar.
5. Jonathan had been taken to hospital and his blood sugar level had been found to be abnormally low.
6. This just produces a swift blood sugar surge which rapidly declines - a solid breakfast which releases energy slowly is far better.
7. Without insulin, blood sugar can not move into cells.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. In consequence, the level of the Party's blood sugar was low; their expectations none too high.
9. The latter are more slowly converted into blood sugar, mainly because of the digestive processes described in the previous chapter.
10. To provide this energy, stores of blood sugar and fats are metabolized.
11. Others need to raise their blood sugar levels before they get any ideas.
12. Low blood sugar level, that could be half the problem.
13. All carbohydrates, sugars and starches are converted into blood sugar.
14. Mildly high blood sugar can be an early warning sign of diabetes.
15. Among 58 cases with good control of blood sugar, their sputa turn negative and they are cured of TB.
16. Fasting blood sugar, triacylglycerol (TG), total cholesterol (TC), sugar ferrohemoglogin, blood cortisol and aldosterone of subjects were examined.
17. The flood of blood sugar sets off a chain reaction.
18. Ask your doctor to run a test on your blood sugar levels.
19. When you eat a big load of sugar, your blood sugar levels rise.
20. Tomorrow we really do change the bread into meat. Low blood sugar level, that could be half the problem.
21. His initial high hopes of a clear-cut solution to the Wetherby murder were plummeting in direct relation to his blood sugar.
22. Circulating glucose remains in the blood, leading to a rise in blood sugar.
23. You use insulin to store the excess sugar away until your blood sugar levels drop.
24. Without this fibre, there can be a large fall in the blood sugar level, which causes hunger.
25. The cost of blood testing strips used by diabetics to check their blood sugar also would be paid by Medicare.
26. People with Type 1 diabetes must closely monitor their blood sugar and take daily insulin injections.
27. Besides this, there are some herbs that serve to lower your blood sugar naturally and without the side effects of allopathic medicines.
28. With a total sugar content of around 38%, the custard apple is not a low calorie fruit. People who need to keep tabs on their blood sugar levels should especially avoid eating too much.
29. Barbary Wolfberry Fruit : Relieve fatigue, regulate immune function, lower blood sugar, and improve eyesight.
30. Having a healthy snack on hand, like a granola bar or fruit can help your blood sugar levels and may provide a healthy boost of energy.
More similar words: bloodsucking, refined sugar, bloodshed, bloodshot, bloodstock, bloodstream, blood stream, bloodstained, sugar, sugary, cane sugar, sugarcane, sugar cane, sugar beet, sugar bowl, sugarcoat, sugarplum, brown sugar, sugar-beet, sugar-free, icing sugar, sugar daddy, sugar-coated, simple sugar, blood, bloody, blooded, blood-red, bloodily, bad blood.