Random good picture Not show
1. The occupancy rate of beds has been averaging out about 80 percent.
2. I've done some averaging to reach these figures.
3. We may get something in total, but averaging it out, each of us will get only next to nothing.
4. Averaging it out between us there's less than ￡10 a month each to live on.
5. The talk is of averaging down and topping up. The gamble goes on.
6. It is always the case that averaging over tens of trials is necessary to give consistent results, particularly with endogenous ERPs.
7. It is still averaging eight, and there is growing concern that the virus is beginning to run out of control again.
8. The elderly eke out a living on pensions averaging from $ 50 to $ 75 monthly.
9. So averaging two adjacent lines, then using the averaged line twice, is an acceptable compromise.
10. He was averaging 6. 4 points per game and his 30 of 83 3-pointers ranked second on the team.
11. The traffic moves at a fast pace and averaging a speed of over one hundred kilometres an hour is not difficult.
12. Fertility rates are high, averaging nearly 6. 5 children, while contraceptive prevalence averages less than 8 percent.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. With dollar cost averaging, the price swings are washed out.
14. The strongest choice appeared to be Ceballos, averaging 23. 4 points and 7. 3 rebounds per game.
15. Owens played primarily center, averaging 20 points and 13 rebounds on a team that was 33-6 in Texas 4A competition.
16. The water in the lake is not particularly deep, averaging about 12 metres.
17. Existing homes priced between $ 80,000 and $ 89,999 sold the quickest last month, averaging only 37 days on the market.
18. Points had been a problem, too, with the Lakers averaging just 90 in their three consecutive losses.
19. Consequently, it hosts an excellent wild brown trout population and fish are pink-fleshed and fighting fit(sentencedict.com), averaging 10oz in weight.
20. He has played in only 53 games this season and is averaging 9. 8 points and 3. 2 rebounds.
21. Family Assurance Society's managed funds have over the past 13 years produced overall growth rates averaging 17% perannum.
22. To be listed first among these may according to one estimate confer in the Republic an advantage averaging nearly a thousand first-preference votes.
23. The run defense also came under criticism after the Broncos rushed for 152 yards, averaging 6. 1 a carry.
24. It is modeled after a program in North Carolina, where teachers received raises averaging 10 percent.
25. It was also a good year for margins, with pre-tax profits averaging out at 5 % of turnover.
26. San Pablo was a small maquila with a history of low-paid outwork at weekly wages averaging 400 pesos.
27. The three-month trend shows sterling lending to the private sector averaging only about ￡1 billion a month.
28. Nationally, heating oil is about a dime higher than a year ago, averaging about $ 1. 06 a gallon.
29. All seven have full-time jobs but all have been averaging about 50 miles a week in training recently.
30. But between 1991 and 1999 net immigration averaged 104,000 a year, compared with a homegrown population rise averaging 107,000.
More similar words: dollar-cost averaging, leveraging, moving average, raging, foraging, average, encouraging, discouraging, disparaging, average out, on average, encouragingly, disparagingly, on an average, on the average, average cost, average speed, average revenue, drag in, over and over again, aging, paging, staging, imaging, overage, ravaging, engaging, managing, damaging, leverage.