Random good picture Not show
1. He has a great number of English idioms at command.
2. He has a large vocabulary at command.
3. She has a large English vocabulary at command.
4. Emergency Management Agency ( EMA ) at Command 0555.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. Other standard AT command set or GSM phones can also use the modem.
6. AT command format and the coding method of PDU mode based on GSM short message service are introduced.
7. Idealogica CEO Chris O'Ferrell will come aboard at Command Information as head of the new network security practice.
8. Application processor through the AT command set and functionality with GPRS wireless communication module, in order to achieve the application of the network provides a bottom support.
9. Emergency Management Agency ( EMA ) arrived at Command 0555.
10. We live in a knowledge-based economy, in which educated workers bridle at commands and demand autonomy.
11. GSM module TC35 is used as communication module in our system, we use AT command set to control TC35 module.
12. A GPRS device, which resembles a modem with an extended AT command set, must define a context using an AT command before it enters data mode.
13. He dresses decently, yet he seldom has a guinea at command.
14. First, the paper presents the constitution and structure of GSM, and analyses the principle of data transmitting mode based on GSM network. It presents the main AT command and PDU mode.
15. It devises the Methods: Using GPRS data module and AT command.
More similar words: command, commando, commander, command key, commandant, commandeer, commanding, command post, command line, self-command, commandment, voice command, take command of, wing commander, command module, command system, chain of command, unity of command, second in command, second-in-command, commander-in-chief, commander in chief, ten commandments, under the command of, commanding officer, management committee, command line interface, at cost, comma, greatcoat.