Random good picture Not show
1. A thick wall keeps the noise at bay.
2. The lion was at bay.
3. The lion stood at bay.
4. He fought bravely, holding his enemies at bay.
5. I'm trying to keep my creditors at bay.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Eating oranges keeps colds at bay.
7. Exercise can help keep fat at bay.
8. He fought bravely, keeping his enemies at bay.
9. He fought bravely, haveing his enemies at bay.
10. Wool traps your body heat, keeping the chill at bay.
11. Charlotte bit her lip to hold the tears at bay.
12. He was trying desperately to keep memories at bay.
13. My voice holds them at bay.
14. Brown has kept the tumult at bay.
15. This has kept mass tourism at bay.
16. Sandbags kept the floodwaters at bay.
17. Velvet can be kept at bay by good husbandry.
18. He kept Philip's intense pressure at bay.
19. The government hopes to keep inflation at bay.
20. Keeping the terror at bay, at least for now.
21. She reminds me of a small animal at bay.
22. Prisoners armed with baseball bats used the hostages to hold police at bay.
23. The new snack bar will keep those hunger pangs at bay.
24. Monstrously inflated costs are designed to keep the hoi polloi at bay.
25. For the next 32 hours, students surrounded the police car and held about 600 officers at bay.
26. People don't have the energy to say much, preferring to use their newspapers to keep others at bay.
27. Superstitious attachment good luck symbols and mascots are attempts to keep fear at bay.
28. Bread like what you only eat in March to keep the Lenten hunger pangs at bay.
29. Which was not a thought to keep emotional tears at bay.
30. That's because the evidence for the role of those two substances in keeping macular degeneration at bay is stronger.