Random good picture Not show
1. Tony emerged unscathed apart from a severely bruised finger.
2. There is some bread apart from the milk.
3. Nothing else matters to him apart from his job.
4. The house stands apart from the village.
5. Apart from his intelligence, he was tirelessly industrious.
6. What sets it apart from hundreds of similar small French towns is the huge factory.
7. Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.
8. She was happy apart from the fact that she could not return home.
9. She was the only British competitor apart from Richard Meade.
10. Apart from a small team of paid staff, the organisation consists of unpaid volunteers.
11. Apart from my host, I didn't know a single person there.
12. Apart from criminal investigation techniques, students learn forensic medicine, philosophy and logic.
13. He was standing a bit apart from the rest of us, watching us.
14. Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.
15. Tears apart from cowardly should not representative of anything outside.
16. We didn't see anyone all day, apart from a couple of kids on the beach.
17. Apart from vaccines, there is no known way to protect against meningitis.
18. He's never been apart from his mother.
19. She keeps herself apart from other people.
20. Her high height sets her apart from her sisters.
21. Everyone apart from Mom had gone home.
22. He can't endure being apart from me.
23. I like all sports apart from football.
24. Joel stood apart from the group, frowning.
25. The writer lives apart from his family.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. He stood apart from us when talking about girls.
27. Apart from the hair, he looked extraordinarily unchanged.
28. All the children like music apart from Bobby.
29. The lovers drew apart from each other.
30. I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
More similar words: depart from, result from, exempt from, benefit from, set apart, take apart, apartment, from, as from, far from, come from, away from, free from, from now on, hear from, keep from, learn from, aside from, part, differ from, from memory, derive from, party, depart, partly, in part, partner, partial, repartee, partially.