Random good picture Not show
1. They frequently evolve drastically-altered body shape and ant-like behaviours, with the aim of fooling the ants.
2. What is the biggest difference between ant-like college graduates and young migrant workers?
3. Lampooned for its uniformity ("Ant-like conformity now affordable", joked a satirical newspaper, The Onion), it nevertheless influenced suburbs the world over.
4. Battles waged on the web are often "downright ant-like," with massive, networked groups engaging in strategic teamwork to rise up with little hierarchy.
5. According to ants" routing behavior model and its resemblance to hybrid flow shop scheduling, an ant-like scheduling algorithm for hybrid flow shop is put forward."
6. If you ask them to take off these masks and armors, they will once again turn to coward and menial ant-like people.
More similar words: netlike, nutlike, catlike, cat-like, goat-like, ghostlike, christlike, eat like a bird, fit like a glove, eat like a horse, tell it like it is, Like attracts like, gentlemanlike, scantling, like for like, plant life, stick out like a sore thumb, dismantling, like, liken, liked, alike, likes, belike, unlike, likely, the like, like mad, dislike, comb-like.