Random good picture Not show
1. We must allow for his being late.
2. You should allow for her poor eyesight.
3. You'd better allow for the members voting against you.
4. You have to allow for a certain amount of error.
5. You must allow for five per cent wastage in transit.
6. Allow for some shrinkage in both length and width.
7. We should allow for unexpected difficulty.
8. We must allow for human error.
9. Leave the thread slightly slack to allow for movement.
10. How much time would you allow for the trip?
11. You must allow for shrinkage.
12. Always allow for some wastage when ordering building materials.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Remember to allow for drift.
14. We must allow for his inexperience.
15. The existing rules allow for some flexibility.
16. She bought a slightly larger size to allow for shrinkage.
17. Buy more paper than you need to allow for wastage.
18. You should always allow for the possibility that it might rain.
19. The rules are too inflexible to allow for human error.
20. Our new system will allow for more efficient use of resources.
21. The results of the survey were weighted to allow for variations in the sample.
22. This timetable is too inelastic. You must allow for possible modifications.
23. You have to allow for a time lag between order and delivery.
24. I ' ve bought a large size to allow for the fact that it may shrink in the wash.
25. We must allow for losing our way in the dark.
26. She purposely made the dress larger to allow for shrinking when it was washed.
27. Allow for greater braking distances when pulling a loaded trailer.
28. We have to allow for the possibility that we might not finish on schedule.
29. At the same time allow for human frailties.
30. Add an extra ten minutes to your journey time to allow for the traffic.