Random good picture Not show
1) Di-isooctyl adipate was synthesized with hexane diacid and 2-ethyl hexanol as raw materials and p-toluene sulphonic acid as the catalyst.
2) Polyhexamethylene adipate diol and Polyurethane aquocmulsion based on the polyester are prepared.
3) The polyester , polythylene adipate,(http://sentencedict.com/adipate.html) was removed from the reactor.
4) Spiramycin adipate and spiramycin embonate are also available for animal use.
5) This method was of simple, speed, accurate which was suitable to the determination of di(2-ethyl hexyl) adipate in polyvinyl chloride plastics materials and products.
6) Adipic acid and methanol were esterified to synthesize dimethyl adipate catalyzed by sodium bisulfate.
7) Synthesis of 2-(ethoxycarbonyl) cyclopentanone by Dieckmann reaction with diethyl adipate as raw material was studied.
8) The number - average molecular weight of poly ethylene - glycol - adipate diols didn't affect the heat decompose temperatures of polyurethanes.
9) A series of polyurethane anionomers were synthesized from isophorone diisocyanate, polyneopentanediol adipate and dimethanol propionic acid (DMPA).
10) Metal deactivator N, N'-Di-acetyladipic dihydrazine was prepared by reacting diethyl adipate with hydrazine hydrate, and then was treated with acetic anhydride.
11) Using PVAC-1 as catalyst, the conversion of acid was up to 99. 8%, 99. 8% and 99. 7% for the synthesis of dioctyl phthalate, diisooctyl adipate and benzoate, respectively.
More similar words: principate, dissipate, dissipated, peripatetic, emancipate, dissipater, anticipate, constipate, constipated, participate, anticipated, emancipated, unanticipated, Peripateticism, participate in, adipic, adipose, adiposis, adiposity, chip at, antipathy, adipose tissue, antipathetic, emancipator, dissipation, amphipathic, dissipative, emancipation, emancipatory, anticipatory.