Random good picture Not show
(1) The improvement has been across the board, with all divisions either increasing profits or reducing losses.
(2) This firm needs radical changes across the board.
(3) The industry needs more investment across the board.
(4) The changes will affect local authorities across the board.
(5) In July everything we sell is reduced right across the board.
(6) There are hefty charges across the board for one-way rental.
(7) We find jobs for people right across the board from chief executives to cleaners.
(8) A wage rise of 10 pounds a week across the board.
(9) The changes will cause problems right across the board.
(10) And so it is right across the board.
(11) It would create a domino effect across the board.
(12) The two main aims were achieved across the board.
(13) Ratings dip right across the board.
(14) They're cutting 10% of their staff across the board.
(15) Whatever the cultural background one characteristic went right across the board: the desire to evangelise.
(16) The difficulty of imposing spending cuts across the board was shown by social security.
(17) Management continued to improve across the board(Sentencedict.com ), and success yielded more success.
(18) Across the board, these two are fighting out the future of their country amid the ruins of a dying empire.
(19) Tariffs will be lowered across the board, but some industries will be protected for another 15 years.
(20) Second, it is not true that girls underachieve across the board in education.
(21) Some of the changes will affect authorities across the board, others will be specific to particular services.
(22) They decided on a pay increase of 10% across the board.
(23) It is very cold outside, you'd better come indoors across the board.
(24) Bombay: An official denial of moves to end price controls on steel triggered nervous long liquidation across the board.
(25) The cumulative results impressively followed suit, and that improvement could be found across the board.
(26) State education spending began to drop under the Dukakis administration in 1988, when huge budget deficits caused cutbacks across the board.
(27) El Vino is unusual in offering so many traditional wines of a drinkable age, and prices compare well across the board.
(28) The changes, if reported correctly, will cause problems right across the board.
(29) In the end, the only system that works well, across the board, is the one that involves perfect imitation.
(30) The departures screen Grand Central Station was no help, reading cancelled across the board because schedules were too tentative to post.
More similar words: across, skateboard, above board, get across, cut across, come across, put across, rock the boat, board, aboard, on board, cross, cupboard, boarding, shipboard, surfboard, cross out, less than, no less than, pass through, by the book, prosthetic, macrocosm, gross, acrophobia, macrobiotic, engross, albatross, engrossed, microscope.