Random good picture Not show
1. Buffer base reflects metabolic processes which influence acid-base balance.
2. The kidneys maintain acid-base balance by generating new HCO3-.
3. Additionally, Glutamine is a regulator of acid-base balance and a nitrogen transporter.
4. The microcirculation study and blood acid-base balance analysis tests were carried out to evaluate the effect T2 toxin on homeostasis.
5. Results 84 patients all had acid-base balance disturbance of different types and hypoxemia.
6. It contains no nicotine, can recover the normal acid-base balance and blood glucose levels, and can treat the symptoms and root causes.
7. Regulation of acid-base balance in human body is a quite complicated process in normal or disease case.
8. Postoperatively, blood electrolytes and acid-base balance, and urination were monitored.
9. Dietary electrolyte balance can influence on acid-base balance, digestibility and absorption of nutrition, the metabolism of amino acid by changing the correlative enzyme.
10. The experiment was conducted to study the effects of chlorine on performance and body acid-base balance in growing ducks.
11. Conclusions: The changes of the pharmacokinetics were influenced not only by liver function and kidney function, acid-base balance, but also by sleep closed.
12. Control group was given continuous low flow oxygen, antibiotics, asthma and cough and phlegm and maintaining water and electrolyte acid-base balance and other conventional treatment.
13. It is an important factor in the maintenance of the body's acid-base balance and nerve conduction, as well as the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
14. Smokers susceptible to gastric ulcer, because the nicotine in cigarette smoke, can damage the digestive tract in the acid-base balance.
15. AIM: To evaluate the influence of arteriovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (AV-ECMO) on electrolyte and acid-base balance.
16. Forming the main component of bones and teeth, maintaining cells survival and function of the stress involved in neuromuscular process maintain body acid-base balance is a coagulation factor.
17. The HCO3- molecule thus consumed and lost from the body must be replaced in order to maintain acid-base balance.
18. Objective To investigate the influence of arginine hydrochloride and arginine acetate on the immune function and acid-base balance in rabbits with severe burns.
19. They serve as catalysts for many reactions such as controlling muscle responses, maintaining the nervous systems, and regulating acid-base balance.
More similar words: unpaid balance, baseball, load balancer, on the balance, trade balance, baseball bat, baseball cap, baseball card, baseball team, baseball game, baseball club, reserve balance, baseball field, baseball glove, hang in the balance, baseball player, baseball league, baseball diamond, consolidated balance sheet, favorable balance of trade, load balancing, balance, baseband, balancer, balanced, off balance, balance of, imbalance, in balance, off-balance.