Random good picture Not show
4. On the way, a young man waved to me.
5. He entered a monastery as a young man.
6. One day in May, she met a young man.
7. The poem opens by lamenting the death of a young man.
8. A young man attached himself to me at the party and I couldn't get rid of him.
9. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.
10. The artist has pictured him as a young man in riding dress.
11. The composer of this popular song is a young man.
12. He had been deceived by a young man claiming to be the son of a millionaire.
13. The police found the dismembered body of a young man in the murderer's freezer.
14. A young man with graces appeared on the stage.
15. He entered the Church as a young man.
16. He emigrated to Australia as a young man.
17. "You must be expecting a young man," she teased.
18. A young man came hurrying down the street.
19. A young man was tearing down the street.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. He had too much money for a young man.
21. A young man saved a little girl from drowning.
22. At his age, he can hardly be termed a young man.
23. Hardy as a young man played the fiddle at local dances.
24. A young man died in a pile-up on the M1 last night.
25. A young man is being hailed a hero tonight after rescuing two children.
26. William is a young man who is definitely going places.
27. A young man was in here asking for 'Miss' Whalby, but I put him right on that one.
28. A young man from Canada had attached himself to Sam.
29. This sort of life is not calculated to appeal to a young man of 20.
30. Yesterday afternoon Frank Hawkins was telling me about his experiences as a young man.
More similar words: building materials, young, with young, youngster, pragmatic, round and round, lay out, pay out, mayor, lung, pay off, lay off, jungle, hung up, plunge, playoff, by way of, lay over, ungainly, in the way of, fungible, man, many, many a, Roman, as many, human, demand, woman, manage.