Random good picture Not show
1. Switzer got confused or tongue-tied again Thursday.
2. Coach Barry Switzer is another Dallas darling.
3. Meanwhile, Switzer faces a firing squad each day.
4. Switzer decided to make an unplanned visit to the football office to see Blake and his staff, he said.
5. In the postgame maelstrom, Switzer was one of the first to take the podium.
6. Switzer is regarded as a figurehead who basically just stays out of the way.
7. Most outsiders will point to coach Barry Switzer, who is an easy target.
8. Neither Jones nor Switzer could be reached for comment Wednesday evening.
9. Then Jones will liken Switzer to some of the great men in world history, like Marco Polo.
10. And when that happens, you will surely see Switzer and Jones locked in an embrace.
11. In fact, the clarity that Kathy Switzer describes is one of the reasons for the great popularity of the sport.
12. Their biggest decline under coach Barry Switzer has been in pass defense.
13. At last, Switzer had a chance to silence his critics.
14. Nobody, of course, thought Switzer was an idiot for accepting such a prestigious and well-paying job.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Last summer I spent a month in Switzer.
16. But testing at the nearby Switzer Centre for children with disabilities showed Jeff to be average-to-bright.
17. Lorenz Helbling is a Switzer, who opened ShanghART Gallery, which is k...
18. Switzer (1965) has demonstrated the existence of a random process in the plane with Markov property.
19. Mr. Switzer enjoys China because it is developing rapidly but still takes pride in its impressive history.
20. But testing at the nearby Switzer Center for children with disabilities showed Jeff to be average-to-bright, though so anxiety-ridden that his math-test score came out borderline retarded.
21. One such high-tech highway weapon is the Switzer P800 Nissan GT-R.
22. Perhaps this will send American tuning company Switzer Performance back to the drawing board. That company released an 800 hp GT2 package just a few days ago.
23. Irvin stood before the crowd at Texas Stadium that day and blistered the fans who ripped Switzer.
24. Troy Aikman facing interrogations about his strained relationship with Switzer.
25. But the business and political leaders gathered for the yearly event, in the Switzer house(Swiss Alps) were not the only ones talking about the subject.
26. The one time makes use of the way to emphasize" particularly the appropriation of hour" and" speed", person of North America, Switzer , German and Scandinavian have this kind of characteristics.
27. "Jim Tressel's situation, that's jaywalking to me, " said former Oklahoma coach Barry Switzer.
28. 'If they don't recognize the brand, they don't walk through the door, ' agreed Linda Switzer, head of retail at Wynn Macau, a gambling resort on the island city-state.
29. No performance numbers have been released but expect sprint times to match or come close to Switzer 's previous Sledgehammer Porsche 911 upgrade.
30. We were very happy to hit our target numbers, " says the main man Tym Switzer ."
More similar words: switzerland, howitzer, pulitzer, spritzer, joseph pulitzer, schnitzel, seltzer, yangtze river, auschwitz, clausewitz, swith, switch, switcher, fuss with, switch-off, switches, switch to, switch off, switch on, dip switch, switching, switchman, switcheroo, switch room, switch gear, code switch, main switch, switchgear, switchover, switchback.