Random good picture Not show
1. When a CPU wishes to send an interrupt to another CPU, it stores the interrupt vector and the identifier of the target's local APIC in the Interrupt Command Register (ICR) of its own local APIC.
2. A/D quantization brings the Loss of ICR(Interference cancellation ratio) and SNR.
3. Methods: Inoculating B16 Melanoma cells in ICR mice's feet, back, abdomen and caudal vein, to establish transplanted and metastatic melanoma models.
4. Objective: To establish feeder layer culture system of ICR mouse embryonic fibroblast(MEF) cells for isolation and culturing of embryonic stem(ES) cells.
5. This work has been supported by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) and Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, part of the Institute of Cancer Research (ICR).
6. Methods: Feed male ICR rats with cold- food diet under cool dry environment, stimulate with electric foot shocks to establish abnormal savda syndrome animal model in Uighur medicine.
7. An international civilian representative (ICR) would be appointed by the European Union with authority over the implementation of the Kosovo settlement.
8. The Investigation Committee of Russia (ICR) announced about tender for buying the second unmanned aircraft which will let to investigate...
9. Dosage effect on ICR mouse locomotion and stereotypy behaviors compared with saline control group.
10. The experiment was blastocyst and hatch blastocyst of ICR mouse culture in vitro, and the effect of two methods to the cell counting of mouse embryo was compared.
11. ICR 489 gene of infectious spleen and kidney necrosis virus ( ISKNV ) of Siniperca chuatsi were sequenced.
12. ICR : Short for Integrated Clolour Removal. A term used by Dainippon Screen to describe achromatic separation.
13. The ICR would have the authority to annul laws or dismiss public officials to uphold the Kosovo settlement.
14. Proportion of ICR(I)to C57BL/6(B)contribution in individual chimeras as determined by coat color.
15. Objectives:To study the clinical practice of bulbocavernosus (BCR), isohiocavernosus (ICR) , somatosensory evoked potential (SSEP) in the located diagnosis of nervous system diseases.
16. Primary hepatocarcinoma ICR mouse model was successfully established with improved injection method.
17. Acting PM Manager , in charge of Process Management , Compliance, Risk Management, ICR, SOA, etc.
18. To study the distribution of total mercury in organs and serum of maternal and offspring, ICR mice were administrated with low dose of methylmercury by drinking water.
19. The Breakthrough Generations Study is a large and comprehensive study into the causes of breast cancer and a partnership between Breakthrough Breast Cancer and the ICR.
20. Objective To explore molecular mechanism of formation of cleft palate in ICR mice.Sentencedict.com
21. Conclusion The cecropin B possesses obvious anti-bacterial effect on the Pseudomonas Aeruginasa infected wounds of ICR mice, and it can reduce the mortality.
22. Under pressure from all sides, the UN secretary-general, Ban Ki-moon, has done little beyond prohibiting the transfer of cars, buildings and equipment to EULEX and the ICR.
23. BACKGROUND AND AIM:To study teratogenicity of glycosides of chaenomeles speciossa(GCS)on ICR mice during the sensitive period.
24. A certain nutrition and health function of transgenic metallothionein mushroom on ICR mice was studied in this paper.
25. It even held local elections, condemned as illegal by the UN, the EU and the ICR.
26. Results: The water extract of Prunella vulgaris L. decreased the postprandial hyperglycemia for the amylum tolerance test in normal and alloxan diabetes mellitus ICR mice.
More similar words: MICR, micro-, micro, picric, micron, omicron, mimicry, microbe, microbic, microform, microbus, microtherm, microdot, submicron, ludicrous, microglia, microlite, microstep, microcopy, micropore, microfilm, micro chip, microbial, anticrime, microchip, microcode, microgram, handicraft, microzyme, microtomy.