Random good picture Not show
1. For this course, you need two GCE Advanced Level passes.
2. At GCE Advanced Level, no more than one subject should be repeated to improve aggregate performance over two sittings.
3. Global Action Week is organized by the Global Campaign for Education (GCE), a UNESCO partner.
4. GCE aim is to support its customers in their demands for safe and reliable products manufactured in accordance with the latest governing standards.
5. A stable Lysine monolayer was obtained on the surface of glassy carbon electrode(GCE) by means of electrochemical oxidation method.
6. We are happy to accept candidates with Edexcel's GCE A Levelss at the right grades, onto our undergraduate degree courses.
7. Methods:The MWNTs modified GCE could be applied to detect rhein directly with high sensitivity.
8. Those who've just got their GCE 'O' level results want to know what course they should DO in junior college or polytechnic.
9. The electrochemical reduction of silybin at the glassy carbon electrode(GCE) has been studied.
10. The accumulation mechanism of ssDNA on the modified GCE is discussed.
11. By electrochemical synthesis of polymer films of catechol, resorcinol, HQ, OAP, and phosphomolybdate, and nano-platinum modified glassy carbon electrodes (PtNP/GCE) were prepared respectively.
12. Under its banner 1 Goal, GCE has relied on advocacy by footballers and other celebrities.
13. A poly(4-aminopyridine) (POAP) modified electrode was prepared at GCE. The electrochemical behavior of dobutamine (DBTM) at this modified electrode was studied.
14. The electrochemical behavior of dobutamine in poly(alizarin red) film modified electrodes(PAR/GCE) has been studied by cyclic voltammetry.
15. Then, in 1985, followed yet another grammar book - much larger even than GCE.
16. We felt already, then, that there was a need for an updated edition of GCE.
17. This novel technique can be expected to have further applications in composite synthesis. A cysteamine (Cys) grafted GCE was firstly prepared in ILS.
18. Those who have foreign educational qualifications equivalent to the GCE A/L Examination in Sri Lanka.
19. The oxidation peak current for pyrogallol at the MWNT-modified GCE increased significantly compared with that at the bare GCE.
20. Horseradish peroxidase ( HRP ) was immobilized on glassy carbon electrode ( GCE ) surface by konjac glucomannan ( KGM ).
21. Results attained at grade C or above are recognized as the equivalent of an O-level pass in a British GCE overseas examination.
22. At present,[sentencedict .com] it is an efficient method to set up a simple model to study the complex process of GCE . In Chap.
23. A subject for which there is no equivalence with GCE O - level examinations.
24. It is proved that the solution of two types of the GCE method is unique and convergent.