Random good picture Not show
1. In Britain and the USA in the 1970s, the underground was a powerful subversive force.
2. Gere became interested in Buddhism in the 1970s.
3. The school was built in the late 1970s.
4. The crisis reached its climax in the 1970s.
5. The 1970s saw the first backlash against the emerging women's movement.
6. He was influenced by the minimalists in the 1970s.
7. The 1960s and early 1970s were a time of change and turbulence.
8. Bob Marley popularized reggae music in the 1970s.
9. In the 1970s it was illegal to transmit fax signals via the public telephone system.
10. Inflation was the scourge of the 1970s.
11. Similar policies were pursued in the 1970s[Sentencedict.com], particularly in relation to health services.
12. The 1970s were the most successful in the theater's long history.
13. Exploration activity slowed during the 1970s.
14. In the 1970s Kodak, anxious to get in on the act, launched its own instant camera.
15. The movement gained strength during the 1970s.
16. The mid 1970s are seen as a cultural wasteland for rock music.
17. The factory has been here since the 1970s.sentencedict.com
18. The 1970s American model has become something of a collector's item.
19. Motown was particularly popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
20. He built a reputation in the 1970s as a social satirist.
21. In the 1970s, the country came close to collapse as it was swept by a wave of strikes.
22. He was governor of the province in the late 1970s.
23. Industry in Britain has been in decline since the 1970s.
24. The international oil markets have been highly volatile since the early 1970s.
25. Reggae music was popularized by Bob Marley in the 1970s.
26. When he first leased the land in the late 1970s, he planned to turn it over to cereal production.
27. The present crisis bears some similarity to the oil crisis of the 1970s.
28. The British conversion to the metric system took place in the 1970s.
29. The lawsuit says oil companies contrived the oil shortage in the 1970s.
30. Animal welfare did not become a contentious issue until the late 1970s.