Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was banished to an uninhabited island for a year.
2. The centre is vast and uninhabited.
3. The area is largely uninhabited.
4. Access to this remote uninhabited Himalayan mountain is via high snow-covered passes.
5. The fact that most of the rainforest is uninhabited, with only a few pockets of indigenous communities, makes exploitation attractive.
6. Offshore, there's a maze of islands, many uninhabited.
7. Most of the islands in Clear Bay are uninhabited.
8. They set up camp on the uninhabited island; and started a barbecue.
9. Its traditional upstairs windows are now uncurtained and uninhabited, two bars at street level its only function.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The two seek refuge on an uninhabited island.
11. The island is presently uninhabited.
12. These islands are uninhabited, except for a few wild goats, rabbits and birds.
13. This would all have been uninhabited malarial marshland until the post-war boom made it worth draining.
14. Laxford Bridge is a welcome uninhabited oasis amongst shaggy surroundings.
15. Hunters to survive in the desolate and uninhabited places, Marmota meat became his food.
16. Lurking in uninhabited places, they slowly gather their strength.
17. Two uninhabited Kiribati islands, Tebua Tarawa and Abanuea, disappeared underwater in 1999.
18. Shortly before the uninhabited space station reached orbit in .May 1973,aeroaynamic pressure ripped off a meteoroid and heat shield.
19. Both groups need to leave and are intending to settle on a previously uninhabited planet.
20. Though many poltergeist influences can be explained in this way, what of those which happen in empty, uninhabited properties?
21. Victorine Meurent lived in another system of reference, in a narrative as yet unformulated and uncodified, but not uninhabited.
22. One can feel responsibility without feeling love, otherwise the world would be uninhabited.
23. The new airport was to be built at Chek Lap Kok, a largely uninhabited island north of Lantau island.
24. That dream world has more solidity than a house uninhabited.
25. The Earth is sparsely populated and desolate, with many tower blocks lying decayed and uninhabited.
26. The land, relentlessly monotone in all but a few summer weeks of feverish flowering, is almost uninhabited.
27. In front of them were 500 miles of virgin plains almost uninhabited by white people.
28. It turns the fan at a public toilet on an uninhabited island in Boston Harbor.
29. His writings demonstrated an unrelenting strength of life through the portrayal of uninhabited romantic atmosphere.
30. Once a week a barbeque is organised on an uninhabited island.
More similar words: inhabited, uninhabitable, uninhibited, inhabit, inhabitant, inhibited, habit, habitat, habitual, habitable, habituate, habitation, get into the habit of, inherited, United, prohibited, uninterested, uninterrupted, united states, united nations, limited liability, unlimited liability, in hand, united states constitution, in half, in harness, inhalation, inhibit, a bit, inhibition.