Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The army was observing a ceasefire.
2. She stood at the door observing the peaceful domestic tableau around the fire.
3. She stood there, quietly observing the domestic scene.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. He'd been observing her the whole trip.
5. I felt he was observing everything I did.
6. We change our behaviour by observing the behaviour of those around us.
7. The police have been observing his movements.
8. You can learn a lot by simply observing.
9. Scientists are particularly interested in observing the thawing and freezing of the polar icecaps in order to assess changes in sea level.
10. Observing Mulvoy during a recent Sunday afternoon crunch time, as the magazine approached bedtime, was a lesson in decisiveness.
11. Observing and improving our understanding of dominant forcing functions; 3.
12. In fact he was observing a flock of lapwings in a flooded field; his spirits lifted a notch.
13. The more time you spend with horses observing their behaviour, the more effectively you will be able to judge their moods.
14. But in a world where observing the social decencies passes unnoticed, how much incentive is there to be ordinarily good?
15. Most astronomers are enclosed in observing cages or in control rooms for most of the time they are observing.
16. Even the simple act of observing a sleeper normally requires forgoing sleep oneself.
17. The experience of observing these events has felt like being a spectator at a performance of a Samuel Beckett play.
18. Teachers can improve their own demonstration techniques by observing methods shown in films.
19. We can conjure them away only by observing things under conditions in which the cues to three-dimensional perception are inoperative.
20. The dynamite was split between Eta, then nominally observing a unilateral ceasefire, and the Bretons.
21. The general landed on the scout for his not carefully observing the enemy situation.
22. She saw that there was indeed a man immediately behind her. Moreover, he was observing her strangely.
23. Belief in one's hypothesis has been found to lead to errors in observing and in recording the results of experiments.
24. He had stood in front of it and pinched himself, observing the intricacy of the ironwork with the wonder of a child.
25. They did not want it to be too obvious, since observing the search would provide them with great amusement.
26. He heard only forks against plates and shoe leather against bare floors, as if the Grill were observing a wake.
27. The most accurate way to assess an individual's temperament is by observing his expressions and behaviour.
28. Figure 2.2 represents a model of the information-seeking activity in a library and provides a conceptual framework for observing user behaviour.
29. It was as if the Holy Spirit had taken his hands off and was standing back, observing, watchful.
30. But Roberto persevered, experimenting with foods, monitoring water quality, measuring growth, and observing the fish's habits.
More similar words: serving, deserving, observe, observer, observed, observant, subservient, observable, observatory, observation, unnerving, servile, service, services, servitude, civil service, social services, community service, military service, selective service, internal revenue service, obsess, obsessed, obsequies, obsessive, obsession, obsequious, fervid, obsequiously, supervise.