Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Nina looks the spitting image of Sissy Spacek.
2. The other boys kept calling him a sissy and a wimp.
3. You daren't jump down, you sissy!
4. This week's-tiresomely entitled Tomboy Or Sissy?-was about gender and the toddler.
5. Kevin is such a sissy.
6. "Last one in the sea is a sissy," proclaimed Idris.
7. As a man, how can you be a sissy?
8. The dancing teacher looks like a sissy, but he is very strong.
9. Far from being sissy, it takes a real man to accept that he is not perfect.
10. He really liked Sissy too well to have a contempt for her.
11. Sissy had suddenly turned her head, and looked, in wonder, in pity, in sorrow.
12. Don't gild the lily, gild the sissy.
13. She probably thinks I sissy up in here.
14. You may be a sissy but I'll still pound you onto ground.
15. No wonder Charles had been a sissy, coming from a home like this.
16. Sissy blushed, and stood up.
17. He wanted to go to dance classes, but he was afraid the other boys would call him a sissy.
18. We tagged him'sissy " [ ( as ) a sissy ].
19. The clothes that Mom buys make me look like a sissy.
20. I hate to talk to Charles. He is too sissy.
21. We can do that, but Sun Tzu didn't ,[sentencedict.com/sissy.html] not really. Because he was a sissy.
22. A fat man is the first speaker. His voice is thin and weak as if sissy.
23. A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: " The sissy. "