(1) The woods are inhabited by many wild animals.
(2) This neighborhood is inhabited by rich people.
(3) When the tide ebbs it's a rock pool inhabited by crustaceans.
(4) These remote islands are inhabited only by birds and small animals.
(5) The area was inhabited long before the dawn of recorded history .
(6) Nomads have inhabited this region for thousands of years.
(7) The ancient Britons inhabited these parts of England before the Roman invasion.
(8) It is the oldest continuously inhabited city in America.
(9) The cottage had not been inhabited for a while.
(10) They stumble across a ghost town inhabited by a rascally gold prospector.
(11) The island used to be inhabited .
(12) Phantoms and chimeras inhabited her brain.
(13) All seats have been inhabited by students.
(14) The valley is inhabited by the Dani tribe.
(15) The cave was inhabited by a hermit. Sentencedict.com
(16) That's an island inhabited by savages.
(17) Although inhabited by only a tiny population there are over 750 different languages spoken.
(18) The island is mainly inhabited by sheep.
(19) Animism, the belief that the natural world is inhabited by spirits, is the driving force in Tuvan music.
(20) Even now they were travelling through sparsely inhabited country as they headed further upstate.
(21) For the time being, the clinical aspect which inhabited our relations for months is gone.
(22) There were no outward signs that the house was inhabited.
(23) He reflected on what a strange world Stephen and Veronica inhabited.
(24) A lot of national parks lie in the areas inhabited by minority nationality people.
(25) So I walked very softly up into the wilderness that Chimaera inhabited.
(26) Old steamboats with their scrollwork more scrolled and withered by weathers sat in the mud inhabited by rats.
(27) The last major eruption occurred 1, 100 years ago, when mudslides cascaded on to areas now inhabited by millions of people.
(28) Long- and cheap-haul facilities were vital in a poor country occupying 17 percent of the inhabited surface of the earth.
(29) Her house is in ruins now, covered with flowering weeds and inhabited only by seagulls.
(30) Much of the rest of the country is still sparsely inhabited desert, populated by Touareg tribes in the south.
More similar words: inhibited, habit, habitat, get into the habit of, in hand, in half, inhibit, a bit of, rehabilitation, a bit of a, hand in hand, bite, limited, excited, write down, conceited, united nations, bit by bit, on hand, enhance, inherit, habeas corpus, inherent, inherently, inhospitable, bit, rabid, abide, cabin, bitch.