Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Settle your own argument - I'm quite uninterested!
2. Mrs Trollope was sublimely uninterested in what she herself wore.
3. She seemed completely uninterested in what I had to tell her about my new job.
4. I'm uninterested in classical architecture.
5. She was completely uninterested in her sister's career.
6. He was totally uninterested in sport.
7. He is completely uninterested in politics.
8. We shall be uninterested to hear about it.
9. I was so uninterested in the result that I didn't even bother to look at it.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The poll represented college students as mainly uninterested in politics.
11. Sun, 27 March 1998 Men are equally uninterested in and unwilling to take responsibility for their spermatozoa.
12. Inactivity and introspection left him lethargic and uninterested in anything.
13. It's a pity that so many people are uninterested in science at school.
14. The Hanoverian kings were not uninterested in political life but they had difficulty comprehending the complexities of domestic and foreign affairs.
15. Girls are not uninterested in science, they are bored by the limited version of it they meet in school.
16. Uninteresting and uninterested, goes the myth, they lack creative spark and entrepreneurial vision.
17. He was an above-average but somewhat uninterested student, and his intelligence was more obvious than evident in his grades.
18. Hytner, Warner and Branagh have declared themselves uninterested in the executive hassle of running our large subsidised companies.
19. Older workers are generally uninterested in computers.
20. Everyone seemed cool and distracted, uninterested in trade or cultural exchanges.
21. I was so uninterested in the damn thing that I didn't bother to keep a copy.
22. Yet, traditional criticism has generally been uninterested in the widening of vernacular expression among groups previously unable to record their voices.
23. The mothers in general were detached and uninterested in their children.
24. He made Mrs Timms look uninterested in her store, the Reliance Market, and she was a hard worker.
25. A solicitor can give you disinterested advice. However, in speech it is sometimes used instead of uninterested, although this is thought to be incorrect.
26. In the circumstances I should have been the good daughter, studious and uninterested in boyfriends.
27. You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity. Thomas Wolfe
28. No parent is going to bare their soul to an uninterested, cool, busy professional.
29. But he was still to all intents and purposes uninterested.
30. She may lack motivation to increase knowledge and improve skills, and appear uninterested.
More similar words: interested, disinterested, interest, interesting, lose interest, simple interest, compound interest, arrested, contested, interfere, intervening, interfere in, interference, interfere with, run into, for the rest, infested, printed, austere, congested, fester, Anointed, presented, western, appointed, flustered, intestate, integrated, acquainted, yesterday.