Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As they circle the clearing, they begin a murmurous chanting to their gods - who demand sacrifice.
2. People steals steal murmurous : "You can see everything, all skill about the gender."
3. The murmurous haunt of flies on summer eves.
4. As if even hear them to steal steal murmurous , gesticulate.
5. One day, when attending class, the classmate of small haze and neighbour is stolen steal murmurous , be reachcaptured by the teacher wearing.
6. They arrived at twilight, and, as we strolled out among the sparkling hundreds, Daisy's voice was playing murmurous tricks in her throat. "These things excite me so, " she whispered.