Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The pathogenesis and clinical features of thyrotoxic periodic paralysis are discussed.
2. There are significant correlations between cerebral embolism and thyrotoxic atrial fibrillation in patients with hyperthyroidism.
3. Methods The clinical data of 30 patients with thyrotoxic periodic paralysis (TPP) were analysed.
4. Objective: To study the clinical features of thyrotoxic periodic paralysis (TPP).
5. Both symptoms were due to thyrotoxicosis , thus treatment with anti-thyroid medication led to regression of gynecomastia and hypokalemic paralysis as well as remission of thyrotoxic symptoms.
6. Conclusion: The therapeutic effect of JYX in treating thyrotoxic exophthalmos is ensured.
7. Objective To investigate the clinical and electromyographic features of thyrotoxic periodic paralysis (TPP) and non TPP.
8. We report a case of a 39 year-old man initially presenting with thyrotoxic hypokalemic periodic paralysis who later complained of painful enlargement of the right breast.
9. ConclusionXYQJT can obviously recover the structure of skeletal muscles caused by thyrotoxic myopathy in rats.
10. This case report demonstrates that gynecomastia may occur in patients with thyrotoxic periodic paralysis.
More similar words: thyrotoxicosis, neurotoxin, toxic, thyroid, non-toxic, nontoxic, toxicity, intoxicant, toxic waste, toxicosis, parathyroid, thyroid gland, thyroiditis, toxicology, intoxicate, intoxicated, intoxication, intoxicating, toxicologist, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, toxicological, parathyroid gland, parathyroidectomy, hyperparathyroidism, toxic shock syndrome, toxin, detoxify, antitoxin, botox.